[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can me and my girlfriend have sex? we both can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Slaughterhouse-Five.jpg (132 KB, 461x600) Image search: [Google]
Slaughterhouse-Five.jpg
132 KB, 461x600
Where can me and my girlfriend have sex?

we both can't do it in our houses and we don't have cars to borrow

Love you /adv/ <3
>>
Friend's house, hotel, the woods, in a bush. Or just not at all if you can't manage to somehow find somewhere to fuck.
>>
>>17328803
Since you two are obviously underage, your only options are sneaking over or renting a motel room. Don't forget a condom.
>>
>>17328815
I don't think motels rent to people under 21 or something, I'm 20
>>
You could always do it in the back of the car if you are desperate to try it out.
>>
>>17328824
Motels rent to anyone was my understanding, are you just gonna keep Making excuses?
>>
>>17328803
neither of you have access to a car? ever?

wait for one of you to have an empty house i guess.

if you can secure a car then i would try a movie theater parking structure. tuck yourselves into a upper level corner. church parking lot worked too.
>>
>>17328863

Plenty of them won't unless they're really seedy.
>>
Just do it in the backyard, you have a fence right?
>>
>>17328824
>>17328886
18 I can understand, but I've never heard of 21 being the age you have to be before you can hire a motel room. Have you actually tried to hire one, or are you speaking out of your ass?
>>
>>17328886
>desperately looking for a place to have sex with his girlfriend
>expresses disdain for "seedy" motels
>>
My boyfriend and I get horny in public a lot. We've fucked in Airport bathrooms, art gallery bathrooms, forests, even a graveyard one time.
>>
>>17328913

I'm not saying that so much, just that either 1) his girl might not like it or 2) he might not live in an area with a sufficiently seedy motel
>>
http://oglaf.com/shhh/
>>
If you really want it, you will find a way.
>>
>>17328803
deserted church
>>
>>17328803
underageb&
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.