[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone on /adv/ ever been in an open relationship? I love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: avatar.jpg (102 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
102 KB, 600x600
Has anyone on /adv/ ever been in an open relationship? I love my girlfriend, but she is a victim of sexual assault and doesn't really like physical attention that much, but told me I can see other women sexually. Currently fooling around with a coworker of mine and this is kinda weird.

General advice and experiences from others in this thread would be appreciated.
>>
Living the dream. Sounds like you got a permanent hall pass. Why you questioning shit?
>>
>>17328693
Yeah I know, I guess I'm overthinking it. It's just an odd feeling. I have the hot sex with one girl, and the awesome relationship with the other.
>>
>>17328682
my gf was also sexually abused/assaulted. she had issues with sex and intimate acts. i've been very patient with her and we've worked on these issues together.

urge your girlfriend to see a therapist so she can get some help.

if you have no intention of helping her (and no, fucking your co-worker isn't helping her) then get the fuck out of there.
>>
>>17328682
why a picture of Skeptic?
At least it fucking looks a lot like skeptic.
You're not skeptic are you?
No, you couldnt be, his relationship is rock solid... right?
>>
>>17328773
Nah I just like Skeptic and like this picture.
>>17328751
She is seeing one very soon. Her and I have talked at length about this, she insists it is fine.
>>
>>17329029
i guarantee this will bite you in the ass later on if/when she wakes up to how fucked up this is for you to do.
>>
>>17329035
Stop white-knighting, she has made it abundantly clear she is cool with it
>>
>>17329151
>being this delusional

kek. have fun, friend.
>>
You know having an open relationship is a thing people do, right? Human beings are capable of not being absolutely territorial and posessive.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.