[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't know what to do. My ex and I have been apart 4 months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 640x400
Don't know what to do. My ex and I have been apart 4 months she knows I have feelings for her as we've openly talked about it. I'm the one that ended it with her but it was a huge mistake on my part and I recognise now that my depression made me a a really horrible person.

The past 3 weeks I have been attempting to be friendly with her and sending casual texts she usually responds one worded or is evasive. 2 hours ago I decided I needed to explain everything so I text her "Hey anon I really need to talk to you about something is it ok if I send you a long text" it's been two hours and nothing? I'm going crazy at this point overthinking that she is with a guy or hated me.

How do I approach this? Do I just call? If she does reply do I ask to talk in person? If she takes hours to respond and only responds one worded is she uninterested or just hurt?

Wat do?
>>
You broke up with her. She probably doesn't want to talk to you, it's time to face reality she has moved on. You need to move on to and get on with your life. The relationship is over and sending her unwanted texts will not get you back together with her.
>>
>>17328567
>I have depression and ruined my relationship
>I'm lonely now and have regrets, so I'll be friendly to her to trick her to come back to me
>Except I still have depression, because it's clinical problem, not something I can pretend isn't there
>And I'll just fuck up again and hurt her more because I'm selfish

Nice, OP
>>
If she only sends one word replies, she doesn't want you.
>>
You guys don't understand how fucking horrible hindsight is. Expecially when you spent the last 10 years fogged down with depression. I know I totally fucked up and it's eating me alive I've been addressing the depression with psych and meds I know I still have issues and probably always will but to have this horrible gut sinking hindsight of exactly where you went wrong.. It's the worst feeling in the world. If I don't at least explain myself I will dwell on this for the rest of my life. Still no reply. I am now 14 beers in fuck this.
>>
>>17329155
>14 beers in

I bet you used to beat her ass you fucking drunk. You sound like a toxic peice of shit.
>>
>>17329155
Dude leave her alone and let her move on, why do you want to burden her with your problems? Let her have a happy life, she hasn't responded so she doesnt want to talk to you
>>
She replied was at the movies with her best friend we are meeting on the weekend for a talk. She said she misses me too.

Fuck you all. I've never laid a hand on her you moron.
>>
I really hope things work out for you; I'm in a very similar situation. Let me know how things pan out: [email protected]

All the best man
>>
>>17328567
If she replies with yes, then you can consider sending it or asking to meet up. Otherwise just leave her alone, let her heal. I know a girl who's being dragged down by a guy like this and it's killing her (she's too nice to tell him to fuck off and he's too guilt trippy) and we all hate him for it.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.