[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shy girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 80f8ff_5964511.jpg (87 KB, 1200x686) Image search: [Google]
80f8ff_5964511.jpg
87 KB, 1200x686
So I got the snapchat of a girl a couple months ago, we've been snapping on and off. I used to work with her but I don't since a week ago, so I don't see her in person anymore. She is kind of shy, so i don't want to scare her off by coming on too strong. How do I flirt with a shy girl? Shes introverted and quiet so I feel like if i ask her to do something she might feel uncomfortable. For reference i haven't really been active talking to girls until recently, but i dont think that i'm bad at it by any means. Thanks in advance.
>>
Snapchat? Shy?
I call BS. Shes probably harder to intimidate than she would have you believe.
>>
>>17328558
ask her out on a date. those sorts of types usually do well in a 1 on 1 situation. quiet-ish setting where you're not rubbing elbows with other people too much but not a completely private setting. think of a quiet bar or cafe.
>>
>>17328564
It's not just my opinion, her friends have it too. She used to be overweight so I suppose that may have hurt her self esteem, and it might be why she acts shy.
>>
>>17328558
"shy" doesn't mean shy in women, it's just a mask to pull in men, like geek/gamer girls.
>>
>>17328570
I suppose this is the best option, though its kind of hard to get her to reciprocate and snap me first, not a good sign im sure.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.