[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you guys tell me what the fuck I'm doing wrong? And
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: bitches.jpg (150 KB, 625x805) Image search: [Google]
bitches.jpg
150 KB, 625x805
Can you guys tell me what the fuck I'm doing wrong? And don't send me to the robots because I'm not that hopeless.

I've come so fucking close to losing my virginity too many times that I just fucking give up. I think this is God telling me it's impossible. I'm not even fucking mad at this point. I'm just going to start being religious again and start masturbating more to stop wasting my fucking time thinking about getting my dick wet.

> be me, 17 years old
> started art school in vancouver
> stopped being religious
> first goal was losing my virginity
> first week of uni
> start smoking weed with a chill asian girl
> one day we're stoned and alone in my apartment
> it's dark in the room
> we're both lying on my bed and listening to music
> couldthisbe.jpeg
> friend knocks on door and I tell him about her
> says "she wants to have sex with you"
> gets me a condom
> i go back and lie on the bed
> try to get things started
> shit doesn't go anywhere
> we both sleep in my bed that night

> second week of uni
> meet another asian chick
> petite as fuck
> weeb but idc
> talk my way into her apartment
> we're alone on the couch
> flirting and touching
> get close to her and go for the kiss
> we make out for a few minutes
> thatwentwell.jpeg
> say bye and go home
> texting her later in the week
> she replies really slowly and she's awkward as fuck about the whole thing
> wants relationship
> fuck that
> lose interest and stop texting her
>>
> years go by
> be 21 years old
> more confident
> better sense of humor
> better social skills
> completely beat my anxiety
> still a virgin
> start using tinder
> make stupid puns and jokes
> getting matches and some numbers
> match with black chick
> she lives a 1 minute walk away
> comes over to my place
> watch american pie
> start making out
> take off her top
> see real tits for the first time
> thisisdefinitelyit.jpeg
> suck her tits
> make her moan and her back arches
> do this for 20 minutes
> she's still enjoying it
> try taking off her yoga pants 4 times
> she pulls them back on every time
> she still wants to make out
> this isn't so bad
> maybe she's on her period
> maybe next time
> cuddling until movie finished
> she goes home
> this is progress, right?
> one week later
> she comes over again
> exact same fucking shit happens again
> won't let me take off her pants
> fuck this shit
> tell her I need to sleep early
> she awkwardly leaves
> won't be texting her ass again

> meet another girl on tinder
> smoke weed and chill
> smooth conversation for hours
> we're laughing a lot and talking about sex
> lie about the girls I fucked
> she wants to go to my place to chill
> we sit on the couch
> listening to music
> thisfeelsfamiliar.jpeg
> put my arm around her
> she says "I don't do hookups on the first date"
> play it off cool
> chill for the rest of the night till she goes home
> one week later
> smoke weed again and watch a movie at my place
> realise I made a chill friend
> we make plans to do more drugs together
> still haven't lost my virginity
>>
> last week
> match with 18 year old girl on tinder
> pun game is strong
> get her number
> invite her to my place
> says yes
> the day comes
> everything going good
> stops replying at the last minute

> yesterday
> match with another 18 year old girl
> make a corny joke and immediately get her number
> she's really down to come over to my place
> also bails at the last minute

I've fucking had it with these bitches I'm probably going to be a wizard soon enough.

Any thoughts or advice?
>>
>>17328407
Damn, can you even be mad? If you don't want a relationship and you just wanna fuck, that's cool. I don't see where your problem comes in, though. Your stories were kind of vague, but it looks like the issues were just with the girls, like they didn't want it just because. I don't think you failed because you did anything wrong. Just keep doing what you're doing, and try as many girls as possible.

If you think your game is weak, though, elaborate.
>>
>>17328421
My game's not the best but I can have a good conversation and make girls laugh a lot. And I'm not socially awkward either.

And you're right, I'm not in it for a relationship. If I just want to seal the deal and get a fuck buddy or friend with benefits, what do you think I'm doing wrong?
>>
>>17328445
Oh, my bad, I didn't see your other two posts yet. So, yeah, it looks like you've had plenty of opportunities. I'm starting to doubt this myself. That many experiences, and not one of them has gotten you laid? I would think that one of the chicks are bound to be dtf, so part of me says to just keep trying.

It could be your game, though. If it's not awkard, and if you get into that situation again, you might want to very seriously ask them why they aren't feeling it. Try to make sure that it's not your fault, and if it is, fix it.

If you're actually unable to get laid by tinder hook-ups although you have good game, then I would consider getting a lot closer to the people that you're trying to fuck. Not necessarily relationship close, but just make solid friendships where you're partying with them or whatever very often. I'm in a good friend group where there's a lot of fucking around.
>>
>>17328469
> you might want to very seriously ask them why they aren't feeling it. Try to make sure that it's not your fault, and if it is, fix it.
I'd have no problem asking this, but I'm curious to know how you might phrase the question.

> I would consider getting a lot closer to the people that you're trying to fuck. Not necessarily relationship close, but just make solid friendships where you're partying with them
I'm planning to rush for frat in September, if I still don't get laid then at least I'll have made friends.

Thanks for the advice so far by the way.
>>
>>17328469
You know what? I'll share some stories, why not. The first one happened while I was away for school, so I didn't experience it so much, but it's worth a mention. One of my friends has been in a relationship with a girl for 3 years at this point. About 6 months ago, though, they "broke up", one of those break-ups where you can't even call it a split because they got back together within a week. There are a few dtf girls in my friend group, and the boyfriend is very widely liked. Long story short, he ended up in a 3-way with two of our friends the night they broke up. I don't know all of the details, but that happened. I don't know exactly why they did it for him, it might have been pity or maybe "thank god he's finally single, let's fuck him" kind of thing, but it obviously happened because he formed some sort of relationship with the friendgroup that led to it. It didn't happen just because they were horny.

This second story is a little less, uh, respectable, but it's also true. I know this one more because it happened on a night that I was hosting. One of my friends is dating a girl, but it seems like they're moreso just fuck-buddies or something. Anyway, they made a bucketlist, which included getting in a 3-way. After many alcohols, they decided that another one of my friends was gonna be the third. She got him pretty horny, they started making out, and then the third lost his virginity that night. Again, this might not be the best way to lose it, and he's still pretty salty about it, but it's a way. Also, this is another example where he got laid *because* there existed a friendship.
>>
>>17328508
I guess it doesn't help that most of the girls I know aren't dtf. And I'd rather avoid losing my friends just because I'm trying to get laid, which is why I was trying out tinder for a few weeks.

In those two stories, did things stay normal after the fact? Or was there some drama between your friends?
>>
>>17328616
lol, how normal is normal? In the former story, I'm really not sure. Everybody is still in the same friend group, nobody got totally shut out, but I'm sure that shit hit the fan. Also, the girl friend was mad at the other two girls, she might still be a little peeved, but I don't think anybody cares. It's a little shallow and a little funny, but the girlfriend is just sort of a thing 2 to the boyfriend, we only talk to her because the couple is dating and I don't think we would care about her otherwise.

In the latter story, I would say that things were fine. Everybody found out about the threeway, and it just kind of became a funny point of discussion, especially about the minor details. The boyfriend and the third are still good friends, the boyfriend and girlfriend are still a-ok. I'm not sure how the couple felt after the sex, but the third is just sort of salty about it. No negative drama or real anger, though.

>I guess it doesn't help that most of the girls I know aren't dtf. And I'd rather avoid losing my friends just because I'm trying to get laid, which is why I was trying out tinder for a few weeks.
Hm, well I don't mean to say that you have to do anything within your current friend group, you can consider just making bonds with new people and fucking around within that new group. A friend and I are currently trying to break into a new friend group because he just broke up with his girlfriend, and I'm still a kissless virgin. We're going to a boathouse this weekend with a new group of people, so wish me luck. Maybe I'll make a thread about it...
>>
The problem is you live in Vancouver. Women here are frigid and awful.

t. Vancouverite who lost his virginity at 22 to an Island girl.
>>
>>17328654
> I'm still a kissless virgin. We're going to a boathouse this weekend with a new group of people, so wish me luck. Maybe I'll make a thread about it...
I'd love to hear about it but I hardly come to 4chan. I really only came here to vent a bit and see what advice I could get. Good luck and have fun brother.
>>
>>17328689
I think all women are like that desu
>>
>>17328689
I started the story when I was in Vancouver, but I actually moved to Ottawa a few years ago. The girls in art school are definitely easier because they're a lot more open to sex. Plus, they out-numbered the guys 3:1.
>>
>>17328694
this
>>
>>17328407
dunno man.. that's quite rough. All I can really think is you are rushing it a bit too hard and haven't connected with them enough emotionally. I'm not talking about telling her all your feelings or some shit, but I don't know.. you gotta like be a bit vulnerable or offer some deep info about yourself and make her feel special and trust you. Also, I'd lead into taking off someone's pants, not just attempt to tear them off abruptly. I think its important that it feels like a natural progression/escalation to the actual penetration.

In my experience, most girls will yield if you are alone/private and there is intimacy, but for me, if we are alone we would have already talked quite a bit. At a bare minimum I have usually spoken about family in a positive light. Everyone's 'game' is different though - I know some dudes can just get away with nothing but physical interaction.

Good luck, but don't put so much emphasis on it otherwise you are gonna reek of desperation.
>>
op, you're just a beta faggot. hop into a relationship, and stop being a cunt. maybe then you'll get fucking laid. dumb nigger.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.