[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get a red-flag girl to commit to me? I've fallen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 500x579) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 500x579
How do I get a red-flag girl to commit to me? I've fallen for firs who cut themselves and called themselves sluts, girls who showed me to my face the list of fuckfriends they had (I was like number 5 in a rotation of 7), broken hardcore girls with that dead look in their eye...

They'll fuck me, but I just need one of these Lucifer's daughters in my life for longer than a night. They never come back. Betabux-ing them hasn't been working. I don't care if I get cheated on or cucked. The energy a Broken Red-Flag Existential Girl brings into my life, even if only for a couple minutes, feels fucking amazing. I want to be mistreated. I want to be led on. I want to be used, I'll do anything for the attention of a bad girl.

What do i do adv?
>>
Off yourself
>>
>>17328311
Uwotm80
>>
Have a lot of money.
True story.
>>
wtf is a red-flag girl?
>>
>>17328292
you gain some self-respect and not be okay with being a toy.

you're trying to tie down a raging slut by being a beta bitch? that will only work if you have money or if you're great in bed.
>>
>I like it when girls mistreat me
>how can I get them to stop mistreating me

are you seeing the inherent flaw in your logic here?
>>
>>17328637
I love you. Thank you for that.
>>17328292
OP the answer is that you have to give them what they want - a challenge.

You said it yourself - you're giving it up too easily. "i'm on a list of fuck buddies." The bad girls don't *really* want you on their list; they want to be actively pursuing you to get *on* the list.

So the way you get them and keep them is to stop thinking of commitment as marriage or w/e and start thinking of it as getting her attention consistently when you want it. How do you do that? By enticing her.

How? By not fucking her. You're obviously attracting them in the first place... now just stop fucking them, don't go beta bux at all, and viola consistent attention from a girl who will use you. And the "using" will be even sweeter because she'll use you while believing you to be someone else.

Your best bet is to attract her and never let her realize that you secretly want her to use you and cheat on you. Act like you don't so that when she DOES, you can let her keep living in that fantasy for years while you secretly soak it all up and pretend to be oblivious/hurt.

Whether you want to be used or just keep a hot girl, you still have to outsmart her and keep her inner hamster spinning.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.