[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 21
File: male_female_night[2].jpg (197 KB, 1080x800) Image search: [Google]
male_female_night[2].jpg
197 KB, 1080x800
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>I'm about to have sex for the first time. What do I do?
Humans have worked this out on their own for centuries. You'll be fine.

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out. You either know how to tell, or you don't. If you don't, you learn through experience. So ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online. Don't complain that this isn't helpful; stupid questions deserve answers like this.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't fucking know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
>>17328244
I claim this thread in the name of Pegasus the Herald of Andraste
>>
>>17328251
Off to a great start!
>>
>>17328251
>Dragon Age

I thought your taste couldn't be shittier. Guess I was wrong.
>>
>>17328268
lol go jerk off to senran kagura faggot
>>
Women: What is your reaction if a guy rejects you for being too nice and goes on to explain that he's become a bitter asshole over the years and thinks you deserve better? Let's assume he seems perfectly sweet and kind.
>>
>>17328275
>Defending DA: CISquisition
>>
>>17328283
I would tell him to jerk off to Senran Kagura because he's a faggot imo
>>
Ladies:

How pissed/upset/sad would you be if you found out your boyfriend has written one or two of his exes love letters, poetry, etc, but hasn't written you shit? Do you continue to date him?
>>
>>17328283
Shrug and move on with my life.
>>
>>17328286
>implying its a bad game

When you let /v/ decide your choices its pretty sad
>>
>>17328288
Depends how cringey those poems/letters are.
>>
>>17328302
Opinions on cringe may vary, but I've inspires tears.
>no, not cringe tears
>>
>>17328306
Uh-huh.

It's pretty much always purple prose, and that's never been interesting to me.

A lot of women like mediocre writing tho (see: Twilight, Fifty Shades of Grey, etc)
>>
Do women respond to choking?
>>
>>17328326
If women respond you're not doing it right
>>
>>17328318
Am I to gather, then, that your reaction to this depends on whether or not you find it of taste corresponding to your own, rather than to any emotional inplications? For the sake of actually answering the question instead of merely feeding your ego, let's assume the taste is in accordance with yours.
>>
So I found out unintentionally that my girlfriend of a few months had a partner who was 9inches, I'm only like 5.2inches.

I honestly can't look at her the same, it was just one time, she loves me, and I'm okay with each other having past partners, everyone does.

But this one thing, it really gets to me, to the point where I can't even look at her the same sometimes.

Wtf do I do? I know it's part of me being insecure, but this is on a whole new level.
>>
File: 1408111662776.jpg (256 KB, 700x968) Image search: [Google]
1408111662776.jpg
256 KB, 700x968
Ladies:

Am I totally unapproachable at 5'3 as a guy? I like to think that its not such a red flag but am I wrong?

Guys:

If you have a friend who is more well off than you, do you look at them with jealousy? And if theres any negative connotation towards them - how do I shake it?
>>
>>17328338
is her name Amanda?
>>
File: 9070732807.png (761 KB, 529x583) Image search: [Google]
9070732807.png
761 KB, 529x583
Can I get a rating?
>>
So I asked this girl to be my girlfriend. She just said
I asked if that meant no, she said no. I asked if it means yes, she said no. I asked what it meant and she said it meant nothing. What does this even mean?
>>
>>17328340
No
>>
>>17328339
Ladies: As a caveat to my question - what if I come up to you? Are you automatically turned off from me?
>>
>>17328348
fuckoffbacktosoc/10
>>
>>17328348
Semen sucker / 10

I bet you only let the special ones into your aids cavern

>>17328349
It means she's a JRPG character
>>
>>17328351
>>17328339
Not going to lie, but I don't think I'd be interested unless we'd known each other a while and got to know each other first
>>
>>17328334
>For the sake of actually answering the question instead of merely feeding your ego, let's assume the taste is in accordance with yours.

Isn't feeding the ego of the recipient kind of the point?

Literary masturbation exasperates me, the only emotional response it gets out of me is annoyance. Judging by the writing style of the post I'm replying to, that's exactly your style.

To answer the original question, no, I wouldn't be jealous. I'd think it cute, nothing more.
>>
>>17328339
I have a friend who is more well-off than me because he disregarded females and acquired currency. I have no resentment and think he's a cool guy. Instead of being jealous of your more successful friends, admire them and see what you can learn from them.
>>
>>17328354
What?
>>
File: whiteman.jpg (177 KB, 750x864) Image search: [Google]
whiteman.jpg
177 KB, 750x864
>>17328362
>>
Girls,
at what age did you start masterbating?
how did you do it?
what items did you use back them?
which one do you use now? (how old are you now)?
This is for scientific purposes
>>
>>17328381
Started in high school don't remember exactly when
Fingers i don't put objects up there
Still don't
I'm 20

Is that weird? I know ppl that use toys but that doesn't seem that necessary
>>
>>17328365
Yes, we all know I'm retarded.Now can you help me out?
>>
Girls

if a guy hasn't had sex in 6 years, would you view that negatively? He hasn't done it in so long by choice.
>>
>>17328395
imo is up to you really.
I once met this girl that enjoyed rubbing herself with pillows and it seemed that was enough for her, she did have a small toy (3-4 inches?), I made her used it for me while trying different lying positions and it did great for her and after that she always used it exclusively, even was planning on getting a bigger one.
>>
>>17328404
Just drop her...
She said it didn't mean yes and kept on being a vague bitch.
>>
Asking again since I didn't get many answers before the new thread started

Guys,

How would you react if your gf/wife told you she thinks she might be a lesbian? Would your reaction differ depending on if you're married or not?

Same for girls, how would you feel if your man thought he was gay?
>>
>>17328426
Drop
>>
>>17328426

If it was someone I truly loved I'd want them to be happy and move on as amicably as possible, at whatever pace they were comfortable at. Obviously I would feel pretty shitty, but that would be kept to myself. I don't think if I was married to her it would change how I felt.
>>
>>17328426
Guy here,
The relationship would be over at that point really, I wouldn't mind keep being friends, but I would start looking for someone else on the spot.
>>
>>17328283
Trick question, a woman would never be the one asking a guy out.
>>
>>17328443
I did have a girl ask me out.
I had to reject her because she creeped me out with her clingyness.
Specially because i didn't know the first thing about her before she even confessed.
>>
>>17328426
Why are you askong anyway?
It seems pretty obvious what the reaction will be.
If you are in this situation i would say don't worry; if you are here because you feel guilty ask for forgiveness and let go no.matter the answer you receive.
>>
>>17328443
It's happened to me a few times
>>
>>17328349
*shrug* i'm a guy and I'ma be brutal but I guess I'll respond.

1.) Why are you asking this over text
2.) I'm going to guess you're probably asking this completely out of the blue, which actually makes a "....." response logical. "....." being shorthand for "Why the fuck are you asking this question..... Nothing in our interactions makes this appropriate or warranted...." and she's just kind of stunned by your cluelesness
3.) It's too much effort and way too awkward to explain to you, and she has no obligation to do so.

Keep in mind, these are all suppositions based off of reading three lines of text that you've written. Take it with a Pluto sized grain of salt.

Oh, and other anon is making fun of you because he thinks you're a troll playing one of those dating simulator games instead of a real human being interacting with another real human being (because In real life, when you talk to someone IN PERSON to ask them to be your girlfriend, people don't say dot dot dot dot dot dot dot)

Bottom line though, she doesn't want to be your girlfriend.

>>17328426
>How would you react if your gf/wife told you she thinks she might be a lesbian?
My girlfriend thinks she's bicuious anyway, I've already said if she ever wanted to experiment, no promises, but i'd be open to a discussion because I know regrets are the only thing that will tank you in the end.

At the same time, my best friend is a lesbian, I've slept with lesbians (had a couple who wanted to try being with me even), one of my best friends growing up is gay, so I kind of know how it works and know the signs when someone is SERIOUSLY doubting their own sexuality in both directions.

>Would your reaction differ depending on if you're married or not?
See above. Wouldn't get to that point if we were married. I'm not the kind who's getting married if there's a shred of doubt in the first place.

Either way i'd just want em to be happy with themselves. Can't force someone to do or be what they aren't.
>>
>>17328457
I'm early 20's, happily married, but questioning my sexuality. I'm not sure if I should stay with my husband who's perfect for me in every way except physically, or potentially fuck my life up by leaving him because I "might" like women more. I feel like a horrible person.
>>
>>17328476
What are the signs?
>>
>>17328481
>i feel like a horrible person
There are many things you probably have that makes you a terrible person, but this is not one of them.
>marrying that young
You dun goofed
>ruin my life
Why? You are young and still have many alternatives, since you are a woman that has access to this site.
>>
>>17328514
>>17328481
I forgot to say:
You should ask women here how do you know if you are a lezzie or not or /lgbt/ but i don't know how they act there.
Not saying you'll know for sure but trying is free.
>>
Ladies be honest
What are the factors that lead to you wanting to have unprotected sex with another man?
I've been dating this chick for 6 months and suddenly she doesn't even ask if I have a condom and last time I tried to wear one she asked me what am I doing?
She used to always ask me if I had protection then suddenly she doesn't want me to.
>>
>>17328476
>why are you asking this over text
I wanted to ask in person and i was about to, but her brother showed up at that exact moment to take us back(the restaurant was pretty far away,and neither of us have a car). I should of mentioned we went on a date Saturday, and have been on many before
>this was completely out of the blue
She already knows I like her.I also heard from her friends that she likes me,but you know how it is to hear that kind of thing secondhand. And we just went out on a dinner date, so I don't think I could have made it more obvious.
>it's too much effort and way too awkward to explain it to you
I get that she's a shy person,but any answer would have done at that point. She could say no, and I wouldn't even be mad, I'd just cut my losses there and drop the subject.
>Bottom line she doesn't want to be your girlfriend
Then why not just say no?
>>
>>17328514
>There are many things you probably have that makes you a terrible person, but this is not one of them.
I'm a horrible person for doing this to my husband, whether I go through with it or not.
>Why?
I would be ruining my life because I have something so wonderful with my husband, and I would be ruining his life because I'm his world.
>>
>>17328541
Yeah you sound like a stupid bitch
I'm sure your man will be fine with you being bi
>>
>be with sister and bf
>Say to sister, "that girl is really pretty" to random stranger walking by in crowd of hundreds
>Bf jumps in "oh I know! Girl in white shorts? She's naturally hot. Doesn't need make-up, even though she is wearing it... so beautiful"
>Me and sister stare at him

Is it reasonable to be mad at this?
>>
>>17328566
Yes.
>>
>>17328541
No you are not, what the fuck...
Everybody has doubts, big and small, sometimes they get theirs answers sometimes they do not. This doesn't make them terrible.

Many people have something wonderful and decide to end it for whatever reason they got. It happens, and if it happen to you it won't be the end of the world.

You are probably overthinking this lezzie thing on your head over and over and it's probably nothing. You sound like a dramatic person.
>>
>>17328566
No because you'll call him insecure if the shoe is on the other foot.
At the end of the day you're together and he's not cheating or disrespecting you.
If you feel the physical is the only aspects of the relationship you're insecure as fuck.
>>
Is it alright to continue to talk as friends to a girl who has friendzoned you? I have a friend who I was talking to for a while, then she started doing things that I thought indicated she was interested but when I asked her outright she said she just wanted to be friends. I'm okay with that, but I'm wondering if it's still possible to talk to her as a friend if both of us don't really care about what happened too much.
>>
>>17328566
Not really.
You made him confortable to open his mind and he said the truth.
>>
>>17328588
She'll always look down on you and feel like she has something over you
>>
>>17328578
>You sound like a dramatic person.
That's me. Sometimes I wonder if I should just leave him so he won't have to deal with me anymore.
>>
>>17328577
Don't listen to this insecure fuck
>>
women: how likely are you to lose interest in a near stranger (tinder) you rainchecked if they won't be able to meet until about a week after the fact? Should I keep entertaining you over phone in the mean time or just call/text you when I'm available?
>>
>>17328602
You don't understand what I've been going through. I've been betrayed, and hurt. This isn't your fault, it's not anyone's fault. When I tasted the spaghetti, the taste was fine. I didn't expect the spice. It hurt me. The spice burned my throat, my tongue, my mouth, my soul. Spaghetti, my true love, which I engulfed with great speed, damaged me more than you could ever understand. You don't get it. All these memes and jokes about spaghetti, but I've loved it since I was born. It was perfect. Not the noodles, not just pasta. Spaghetti. Pasta with meat sauce. No one will understand me when I say this, but I have an undying love for spaghetti. And having that spice betray me like that? I don't think I can go through anything like this again. I can taste it, months later, I can taste the burn of betrayal. It hurts. When I was young, I remember the peaceful bliss of stuffing myself with the spaghetti, smooth and silky, the perfect food, the perfect taste. All of my happiness, and bliss, ripped away by just once spice. The pain of this is too much to bear, but I must go on. I must go on.
>>
>>17328587
It was more the disrespect with my sister there. I know we all still find people attractive when we are in a relationship.
>>
>>17328599
See a shrink or something. Get over yourself.
He married you knowing this already, i assume.
>>
>>17328487

You are misunderstanding, it's not a 1 to 1 signal. Human's are not that simple, and if you think they are or that there's any handbook towards 100% reading human behavior you need to get out of your house more and socialize in the real world.

A person is either content with who they are deep down, or they are not. When they are not, there are obvious signs of it and there's a desperation, hesitancy, and insecurity to their actions. Different insecurities manifest in different ways, and ones concerning a identity tend to be larger than most.

You can try to lie to yourself about what makes you satisfied, but it will never appear as genuine as what it's real.

>>17328527
>Then why not just say no?
Because she's awkward/young as hell apparently.

Use your own judgement and real life knowledge to decide if her awkward pre-disposes her to committing to equally awkward responses and messages as yours (for example: You asking for her to be your girlfriend over text. Because News Flash: you ain't exactly being Casanova here bro. You're both being dumb).

Then use that to decide if you want to ask again in real life, or if this is too much effort.
>>
>>17328609
¿??????????????????????¿
>>
>>17328595
What if she hosts a lot of the parties and shit that I go to? Like I'm meh on keeping on talking to her but I want to continue meeting up with my other friends and don't want to let this get in the way of that.
>>
>>17328609
Then why say it to let it be okay.
He was just adding on to what you two said. You really need to check yourself, that's the type of stuff that makes men with decent self-esteem leave.
>>
>>17328619
I would not say "that dude is hot!" outloud in front of his friends.
>>
>>17328623
I didn't say anything, but it has been in the back of my mind since it happened. Didn't want to bring it up if it was unreasonable.
>>
>>17328625
You were talking about how pretty a girl was...
Nigga you serious?
>>
>>17328631
Not to him, but he was within ear shot. But... thanks guys, I'll let it go.
>>
This thread is pretty shitty today

Girls: How do I find one of you that isn't a retard?
>>
>>17328566
>Is it reasonable to be mad at this?
lol yeah kind of...

I'm a guy who has an eye for fashion and whatnot, so I'll point out well dressed chicks and guys all the time to my girlfriend. But common fucking sense says I don't rave about how amazing her ass looks in those jeans and how she's an effortless natural goddess.

Your sister's boyfriend is kind of a clueless dumb ass and it was kind of disrespectful of him.

Yeah it's fine to look and even think it (hell I'm sure you and your sister has similar thoughts from now and then about guys) but voicing it a borderline worshiping manner to not just your SO but OTHER PEOPLE is kind of socially idiotic and disrespectful.

Still on a scale of one to fuck this relationship, this is a minor faux pas .
>>
File: HappyTrump.jpg (258 KB, 1699x1080) Image search: [Google]
HappyTrump.jpg
258 KB, 1699x1080
>hanging out with a girl after work tonight
>I know she has a boyfriend
>she refers to me by her boyfriends name by accident

does this mean subconsciously she might like me a little?
>>
>>17328645
That's how I felt. Just like a why the hell are you saying that outloud?!?

Nothing major, just been bugging me a little.
>>
>>17328651
Heh, no.
>>
>>17328651
>subconsciously
>might
>a little
Not with that self-esteem.
>>
>>17328613
>You ain't exactly being Cassanova here bro
We work cities apart, and live even farther away. She just got a job that sucks up all of her weekdays, and I have to work Saturdays now. We both go to different religious churches on Sundays. She even texts me sometimes during a date because she's too shy to say stuff out loud across the table. It was either online now or sometime in November when she can get a day or two off. And with her brother shadowing me both intentionally and unintentionally, I really didn't see any other way. But I suppose I could try to figure something out.
Also, she's 23 and I'm...21, I guess, as of 42 minutes ago.
>>
>>17328603
this spoke eons of wisdom, thank you sir Pegasus
>>
>>17328669
oh dear

the ironing being if a girl liked me my self esteem would probably be better. go figure
>>
>>17328673
My pronouns are Herald or Inquisitor thank you
>>
>>17328416
nope. good self-control, lower chance of stds
>>
>>17328670
>But I suppose I could try to figure something out.

If you want to be with her, you will have to because--given that apparently you have no time for each other, can't easily see each other when you do, and she can't even properly talk to you--this would only be the first of many hurdles to come.

If you choose to follow through, Good luck.
>>
>>17328526
Not me, but others. She wants a baby. Run.
>>
>>17328283
I would assume it's bullshit and he just doesn't find me atractive
>>
>>17328727
How do I approach her about this?
Before we had a argument leading to us not talking to each other before she suddenly asked me to spend time with her leading to sex she still didn't want to use protection
She was talking about babies which was a bit strange. But that was way before we stopped talking for 7 weeks
>>
>>17328288
I would because I don't like those kinds for things. They're usually pretty lame. And honestly I would prefer to know that he's not treating me the exact same way he treated an ex.
>>
>>17328326
Depends on the woman. Everyone has different sexual preferences.
>>
If I knew a girl who was basically going nuts that I and was upset that I wouldn't ask her out before, but I don't see her at all anymore in person, is there a chance I could ask her out now and get things going that never really started?

I've already sent her a text asking her out but she said No, is that it, should I give up there? She was flirting like crazy and telling me she liked me all the time before, also asking other people if I had a girlfriend. She's the type of chick that likes to play mind games, too. I guess I lead her to this after ignoring her for a long time.
>>
>>17329092
If I knew a girl who was basically going nuts that I and was upset that I wouldn't ask her out before, but I don't see her at all anymore in person, is there a chance I could ask her out now and get things going that never really started?
repeat that
>>
>>17328348
bump
>>
>>17329138
She was crazy about me back when I used to see her,now I haven't seen her in a while, and want to get to know her
>>
>>17329092
Why are you bothering with a girl who's pulling that bullshit?

>>17328651
You wish

>>17328640
Don't be a retard yourself. Like attracts like.

>>17328602
If it's over Tinder, then pretty easily. Guys are a diamond dozen on Tinder

>>17328588
Sure
>>
>>17328349
>What does this even mean?
It means shes shelved you for later.

Ive had 2 girls act similar over text and they only kept me around as a backup or a source of money. I didnt spend a dime on those retards though.
>>
>>17328381
>at what age did you start masterbating?
Before I can remember so at least 4
>how did you do it?
Rubbing my clit with my fingers over my panties
>what items did you use back them?
I'd also use the hot water faucet when I'd fill up the bath
>which one do you use now? (how old are you now)?
20, I still use my fingers on my clit the same way, but now directly against the skin. I also have some vibrators which are nice.
>>
Guys and girls.

I'm going clubbing with some friends tomorrow for the first time, any advice or things I need to know?
>>
>>17329275
Do not get inmediatly drunk. Don't move your arms too much during dancing if you don't know how to dance.

Not much else. Try not to be a buzzkill.
>>
>>17329145
she has no feelings whatsoever. she in fact does not care about you. she's not a dude. you leading her on once again has caused her to be on a higher level than you, all because of you.
>>
My girlfriends female best friend added me on fb (I've never met the best friend). My gf kept telling meto add her best friend for the past 6 months but I said if she wants to she can add me. Why did she want to add me?
>>
>>17329349
To be facebook-social with you.
>>
This girl I'm seeing is blackmailing me. She said she will post my nudes if I break up with her. The photo has my face in it.

Should I stop seeing this girl? This girl not worth my time. Idc about the nude pic.
>>
>>17329379
yes
>>
File: ChrisBenoit.jpg (7 KB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
ChrisBenoit.jpg
7 KB, 200x250
>going for lunch with an ex soon
>it's been a few years
>i'm in a serious relationship
>still have feelings for ex
>apparently it's mutual
>>
>>17329393
How does that seem like a good idea at all?
>>
>>17329349
How in the world can you not of ever met your girlfriends best friend after 6 months? That in itself is pretty weird.
>>
File: 1467326409594.jpg (106 KB, 1000x708) Image search: [Google]
1467326409594.jpg
106 KB, 1000x708
>>17329393
why don't you just break up already? you're a piece uf UTTER shit. i hope you are aware.
>>
>>17329418
too much heartbreak
>>
>>17329393
You're an idiot.
>>
File: 1467702987141.jpg (355 KB, 1030x1559) Image search: [Google]
1467702987141.jpg
355 KB, 1030x1559
>>17329421
>too much heartbreak
u wot m8?
can you be any more selfish?
>>
>>17329427
probably

>is that a challenge?
>>
File: 1ae[1].gif (201 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1ae[1].gif
201 KB, 600x600
Girls,

you see a man who you perceive as being clearly out of your league.
How do you feel? Does your heartrate go up? Do you get fucking PISSED that someone else has him but you never will?

By comparison, this is how men feel:
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/7668344/Beautiful-women-can-be-bad-for-your-health-according-to-scientists.html
>>
>>17329412
She is from a different city and visits there every 3 months. Her home city is a 5 hour flight away so I haven't been yet
>>
>>17329469
>Do you get fucking PISSED
no we are the superior sex, we don't act like anininimials
>>
>>17329469
Why would a man be out of my league? I have plenty to offer. If we're talking simply physically, then I don't really care. There's more to life and relationships than looks.
>>
>>17329489
Wow you seriously think you could get any guy in the world? How full of yourself can you be.
>>
>>17329488
>we are the superior sex
Oh boy here we go.

>>17329489
>Why would a man be out of my league? I have plenty to offer.
>assuming you can have any man simply because you're female

I hope you're both just trolling this guy otherwise you're embarrassing women everywhere with this level of narcissism.
>>
>>17329504
>>17329505
I'm sorry, did I trigger you two?
>>
>>17329488
winrar
>>
File: KFCjimmy.gif (355 KB, 414x459) Image search: [Google]
KFCjimmy.gif
355 KB, 414x459
>>17329489
>>17329506
very subtly done.
>>
>>17329510
The best part is, I wasn't even trolling.
>>
>>17329469
I don't give a shit. I notice he's hot and move on. If I have to interact with him, I get a bit shy maybe (but I am most of the time).
In general, no, I won't get pissed or get any sort of strong reaction.
I've never had problems with guys, and I'm very happy with my boyfriend.
>>
>>17329513
I think I get it. You're one of those fat ugly chicks who acts like they're way hotter than they are to delude themselves into feeling better.
>>
>>17329517
Okay. If it makes you feel better, then go ahead and think that.
>>
>>17329513
its ok, you can stop now. you did good.
>>
>>17329520
I really don't know why you're so upset
>>
>>17329469
>The Telegraph

Gee, just post a source from The Sun too why don't you. This post and most of its replies are just trolls.
>>
>>17329524
The title is clickbait, but the study seems legit. I know it agrees with my experience, at least.
>>
>>17329469
i genuinely think i could get almost every guy if i set my mind to it. maybe it would be a lot of work, but achievable. luckily, i don't feel like i even WANT to put in so much work since it doesn't bother me at all that there are guys out there that won't date me on the level of self improvement i am atm.
>>
>>17328349
Same guy here, now she says she liles me more than a regular guy but not like a boyfriend,somewhere in between. Is she just fucking with me?
>>
Question for both guys and girls

If you meet someone who's just moved to the area and doesn't know anyone at all is that a red flag or not? Would the reason why they moved make a difference or not?
>>
Women

Do you ever have spurts of sexual desire where you go out and fuck a bunch of guys (and/or girls) and then when you finally meet someone "special" you decide to calm down and boyfriend his ass?

What can I do to help you transition and take control of your life?
>>
>>17329676
>If you meet someone who's just moved to the area and doesn't know anyone at all is that a red flag or not?
No.
>Would the reason why they moved make a difference or not?
Yes, to some extent. I'd like to know why he moved.
>>
>>17329673
She's definitely trying to say no but you're not getting that no does actually mean no.
>>
>>17329676
>someone new to the area doesn't know anyone

well duh
>>
A question to every gender ever: Should sex be harder to get?

If so, exactly how difficult should it be?
>>
>>17329832
Female.

>Should sex be harder to get?
Yes and no.
I personally don't care about what others do, as long as it doesn't have consequences on society and on me. I don't give a shit as long as they're safe about it and get tested for STDs often.
For what it concerns me and my partner's sexual life, I want to be with someone who doesn't fuck around and I don't fuck around.
I think that sex is a way to get intimate with your partner and it should be shared just with them. I want to be with someone who thinks about sex in the same way I do.
So yes, it should be harder to get according to my beliefs, but I don't care if others don't agree with me.
>>
>>17329673
Why ask advice if you'll ignore it?
>>
>>17329832
>should i have negative chance rather than 0?
Nah
>>
I thought he liked me but then I overheard him talking about a crush he has on another girl, so there's no chance right? He's still super friendly and looks at me in this way but I'm probably overthinking it now right?
>>
>>17330067
*another girl that isn't me, he mentioned a name and I'm certainly not jessica
>>
>>17330073
Another implies it's not you; if you stated "a girl" it could mean you but given the context it would still be very clear that the girl wouldn't be you.
>>
>>17330095
I just woke up and I didn't really ask for a lesson in English semantics but thanks
>>
how do girls feel about cum?
>>
>>17330134
I absolutely love it. The feeling of making my boyfriend come for me is so rewarding.
As long as it doesn't get in my eyes or hair, it's great.
>>
>>17330141
I'm a straight dude and how I see it is that cum is like physical proof the girl made the guy have an orgasm
>>
>>17330109
No need to be passive-aggressive though.
Semantics is actually very important when asking for advice because if a misinterpretation happen you can be led to make the situation worse.
>>
>>17329469
I honestly don't really notice. I'd probably be able to acknowledge that he's objectively attractive looking, but I wouldn't feel anywhere near extreme feelings like that.

I've never seen a guy and gotten any kind of strong reaction now that I think about it. I've always had to have developed a personal/emotional connection first.
>>
>>17329683
No. And don't try to make a whore into a housewife.
>>
>>17330164
It's not like I didn't already correct the potential misinterpretation right after my first post or anything
>>
>>17328526
I'm a dude, she wants a baby! Run!
>>
>>17328541
>>17328481
I think you should seriously consider staying with him. If you have something that's stable and emotionally satisfying I don't think you should give it up so easily. Perhaps talk with your husband and tell him your feelings, both physical and emotional. That is, tell him you have these doubts but still think he's an excellent partner with whom you find comfort in and that you would like to try and experiment or at least explore this side of yourself if that's okay with him.
>>
File: swanson.jpg (54 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
swanson.jpg
54 KB, 640x640
>finish last exam of the year yesterday
>leave quickly as usual
>cute asian girl runs up to catch me
>"hey, so i've seen you around before... i'm anonette, what's your name?"
>we walk and talk a bit
>get home, check facebook this morning
>couple messages from her
>close the tab
I can't. I just fucking can't. So tired of this shit.
It's always the same. Girls think they like me because they've never actually interacted with me.
Then when they get to know me, they change their minds.

Girls: Why do you do this shit?
Guys: Any of you know this feel? How do I get off this ride?
>>
>>17330182
There was no potential for misinterpretation in your first post.
I was talking about your response to my post, not about your first post.
What i meant is that semantics is very important and there was no reason to be passive-agressive for someone teaching you something about it.
>>
>>17330267
Don't be a babby, just try it out. You must have something attractive about you if women are approaching you, take advantage of it and get to know these girls. Being a bit guarded isn't necessarily wrong but don't let it get in the way of trying at all.
>>
>>17330267
I hate to make assumptions based off a single post, but have you considered you've got a shitty personality? Maybe you're boring, or self-centered?
You say you're tired of it, so it's obviously happened before... you're good looking enough to be approachable, but the ladies get to know you and bail out? Sounds like the problem could be you, broham.
Again, just assumptions, not trying to be a dick.
>>
>>17330267
Not the girls fault she didn't see your soul to find your autism.
Not her fault either that you gave her hope or something.
>>
>>17330134
Literally hated it until my current boyfriend. Now I've actually caught myself daydreaming about his.
No idea.
>>
>>17329683
Kinda.
>0-19
0 guys
>19-20
12 guys
>20+
1 guy

I met the right guy, and got over my self-destructive path. He didn't do anything.
Though if my bf ever found out what a whore I was I'd probably kill myself.
>>
>>17328640
Stop being a faggot.
>>
>>17328426
I'd try and work in a threesome, but I'd be starting to put new irons in the fire, wouldn't do anything until we officially broke up though.

Maybe help her figure out if it was real, aka get that threesome.
>>
>>17330294
haha I thought you were being a shithead troll on purpose but turns out ur just being autistic no worries bruh lol
>>
File: 132997920192.jpg (44 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
132997920192.jpg
44 KB, 396x385
>>17328244
>Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

Yeah, but when women bash/make fun of unattractive guys for making a move on girl, it will be considered socially acceptable. How is that fair?
>>
>>17330371
Haha lol
>>
>>17330376
Because guys totally don't make fun of fat/unattractive girls.
Some people are assholes. Being unattractive sucks.
>>
>>17330316
>Sounds like the problem could be you, broham.
Yeah, it probably is. But weren't we all fed that shit about how "you'll find someone that likes you for who you are"?

>>17330324
>Not the girls fault she didn't see your soul to find your autism.
I don't exactly hide anything. And aren't girls supposed to have higher "emotional intelligence" than guys?

What can I do to make it easier for them to figure out my personality?
>>
>>17330386
>Guy makes fun of unattractive women
>Asshole, you should be more respectful to women

>Girl makes fun of unattractive men
>He should have stayed away from her space and stop being a creep. This is the kind of sexual harassment us women have to go through. Men are pigs
>>
>>17330435
Guys like you are worse than feminists.
Pretty much no one after teenage years thinks it is socially acceptable to make fun of people for being ugly.
>>
>>17330465
>Guys like you are worse than feminists.
Not an argument

>Pretty much no one after teenage years thinks it is socially acceptable to make fun of people for being ugly.
If you actually been outside, you'd know most young adults act like children. You being a condescending faggot doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>17328348

Noseabomination/10
>>
>>17330328
Elaborate
>>
>>17330389
We are fed up many things that are not true.

No they aren't, i have no idea where you got that from.

You are approach, probably, because of physical attraction. If this is something that bothers you so much make yourself ugly.
>>
>>17328327
Kek
>>
>>17330482
You make fun of feminists and then proceed to do exactly what they do - >making up facts
"most young adults act like children" - young adults act like young adults. Less mature than grown ups, more mature than kids. It's not like you hit 18 and you magically become a grown up.
"when women bash/make fun of unattractive guys for making a move on girl" - I've never seen a girl making fun of an unattractive guy since I was maybe 15
>having a victim complex
"How is that fair?"
>blaming society for your failures
"it is considered socially acceptable"

If you're unattractive, people are going to like you less. You'll get rejected more than attractive guys. Some people are going to make fun of you, but almost no one is ever going to do it in front of you because after teenage years people have some sort of empathy and don't want to hurt you.
Either accept it or work to be less unattractive.
>>
>>17329275
Hit them on the head hard on the first try. Seals will try to get away as soon as they see your club as something dangerous, so you want the first strike to do the job.
>>
>>17330067
There's still a chance, but are you OK with being his second choice?
>>
>>17330328
What changed?
>>
>>17328244
help guys

my bf (i'm his first) won't let me blow him. says it's humiliating to me and doesn't want to discuss it further.
i'd enjoy making him happy, it's not humiliating to me at all. how do i make him see that?
>>
>>17330576
He's gay
>>
>>17330576

Say you just want to try it out of curiosity. Or tell it's not humiliating because it gives you the power to bite of his dick, so it's really kinda dominating. Or tell him to stop telling how you should feel about things and let you make up your own mind.

Basically, just talk to him. If he simply doesn't like it or doesn't want you to, then he can man up and tell you so. Ask him.
>>
>>17330576
That's what you get for dating a nu-male
>>
>>17330576
I always thought blowjobs were sorta degrading and a very intimate thing.
But everybody says it the first thing a girl will do, funny.

He is an idiot for locking you out of something you want and enjoy because he doesn't agree with it though, an even bigger idiot for closing his mind shut and calling it a day.
You gotta make sure to say you don't agree with it and that you have to talk about it, his opinion is not more important than your, it's equally important.
>>
I messaged my ex gf of 5 years yesterday on Facebook. We haven't talked for 2 years after the break up. She messaged me back, but im afraid that she has a bf. There is only one picture of them together at a family bbq but that's all I could find of them. I want to talk to her, but I don't want to find out she is seeing someone else.
Should I continue the conversation and find out or just live with guess that she is?
>>
>>17330530
But you're not realizing that "maturity" isn't an age factor, it's how you are brought up and act.

>having a victim complex
Because as a man, everything is my fault m'rite?

>blaming society for your failures
Im not blaming anyone for my failures. Im speaking out against people who want to shun people because they're failures

>Either accept it or work to be less unattractive.

>become more tall
>have better bone structure
>stop having mental illnesses
>stop being poor

Wow, those are so easy brah
>>
>>17330134
>cum

Semen

It's not that hard to type semen.
>>
>>17330605
>But you're not realizing that "maturity" isn't an age factor.
Maturity is also a matter of experience, which obviously increases with age.
You learn and improve yourself as you grow up.

>Because as a man, everything is my fault m'rite?
No, as someone who thinks that life is unfair to him because of his gender, you have a victim complex.

>I'm speaking out against people who want to shun people because they're failures
Why should people stick around people they don't like? I do agree that it's pretty immature and sad to make fun of people for their looks, but if you suck no one wants to be with you and it's no one's fault but yours.

>Wow, those are so easy brah
So I guess there's literally NOTHING you can do to become more attractive, and it's everyone's fault but yours if you can't get a girl, right?
Totally not having a victim complex here.
>>
>>17330267
They found you physically attractive, they started talking to you, realised they didn't like your personality and leave. That's all.
>>
>>17329832
I'm a virgin, it's already hard enough as it is. Making it harder will just make me suffer more.
>>
>>17330650
>I'm a virgin

So am I, but I still want sex to be one of the very few things one could experience in one's lifetime, not just as a person, but as a living organism.
>>
>>17329832
Marriage, of course
>>
>>17330636
>No, as someone who thinks that life is unfair to him because of his gender, you have a victim complex.

If a woman said the same you'd agree

>but if you suck no one wants to be with you and it's no one's fault but yours.
>If you turn bitter because people treat you like shit for things out of your control it's your fault

>It's your fault for not being tall, big dick, rich, and have mental illnesses

Who knew being a guy was this hard
>>
Injured my pelvic floor with weight lifting. Seeing a PT hoping I recover but not really sure what will happen. So far sex is impossible because it triggers my pain, which sucks because my boyfriend of 4 years and I would always have sex very regularly (very healthy relationship in general). Now I just feel broken and like I'm not worth anything even though he's so reassuring. I give him good oral to try to satisfy him and stuff but my question is...if you were in his shoes, would daily blowjobs be sufficient or would you like to try other things too that don't involve penetration? I'm not sure when/if I'll recover, and right now I feel worthless.
>>
Girls

I'm a redheaded guy in the UK (basically a social death sentence in many ways to begin with), and and am considering dying it brown to improve my chances. Would it bother you if you found I'd done this? I've always hated the colour and had brown hair when I was younger.
>>
>>17330705
>giving sex a quota
>>
Girls

I made a OKC account, haven't uploaded a picture. How would you feel if my I want to get to know you better and send you a picture of me through a different image hosting site? Dont want to upload a picture of me on there because I know some people that use that and dont want them to see me..
>>
>>17330607
Fuck off
>>
>>17330705
if i was really into you, id be fine with it. ive sustained sex preventing injury before, it was definitely not sweet. but youve got it right- continuing to put forth effort shows your partner that your head is still in the game.
>>
Do you feel like you have control of your life yet?
>>
>>17330772
I won't be in control of my life until I get rich enough to quit my job, relax, and do whatever I feel like at any time I want.
>>
>>17330733

Not having a picture up is suspicious, no matter the circumstances. Probably no woman is inclined to get to know you better without having an idea what you look like and posting a picture through other means is a bit weird.
>>
File: StartsTalking.jpg (166 KB, 496x496) Image search: [Google]
StartsTalking.jpg
166 KB, 496x496
>>17330501
>>17330647
What bothers me is that none of these girls have ever kept liking me after getting to know me. It's not like i don't know i'm an awful bastard, but i don't need any reminders.

Also feel bad that i have to disappoint them. Especially girls like this one. Cute, sweet asian girl that holds her books with her arms folded across her chest like an anime character.
And the whole time i'm just thinking "let's just skip to the part where you figure out i'm a whackjob with a closet full of pills who's managed to alienate every friend he's ever had".

They need to find their Prince Charming and I need to find some girl crazy enough to like my screwed-up ass.
I just wish i knew how to speed up the process.

>>17330576
Might be worried about the smell or taste of his dick.
And this might be a strange question, but how's his Latin?
May have read too much by the old Romans, they considered it very degrading (it was talked about as something a man should only ask a prostitute to do, never his wife).
Could also be a religious deal.
Needless to say, most negative shit about fellatio was written before the advent of modern hygiene, tell him that. May change his mind.
>>
>>17328244
Girls - one of my colleague's girlfriend said she might be able to set me up with one of her friends. She gave me her number (not her friend's) for me to text her about it later. How should I approach this? What would you said? Anyone else met their girlfriend/boyfriend this way?
>>
>>17330805
I really want to help you but i don't know what to say.
I feel bad for you and the girls.
>>
>>17330690
>If a woman said the same you'd agree
No, I wouldn't, because I'm not 12 and I take responsibility for my actions.

>It's your fault for not being tall, big dick, rich, and have mental illnesses
Because of course just tall guys with big dick, a ton of money and no mental illnesses get dates. It's totally not like you could improve your financial situation, get treatment for your illness, or improve your looks.

>Who knew being a guy was this hard
You're just a bitch. And it's much easier to be a bitch than to accept that you're the only person responsible for your life.
>>
>>17330712
Red hair is SO fucking cute. Don't do it.
>>
>>17330576

What if you tie him down first?
>>
>>17330846
>Person with no experience with being born short, mental illness, ugly and poor telling people stop being poor, ugly, mentally ill, short

Fuck off
>>
>>17330733
Oklahoma City lost KD to free agency
>>
>>17330491
Sure, in what way.

>>17330553
I like the taste now (but I know the taste hasn't actually changed). I like him cumming on me, I like seeing him cum. All things I didn't like before I dated him.
>>
>>17330918
wot
>>
>>17330944
Well basically what about this gross bodily fluid gets you off?
>>
File: received_10154153033292863.jpg (61 KB, 942x960) Image search: [Google]
received_10154153033292863.jpg
61 KB, 942x960
Girls!
How do you like being talked to during sex?
>>
>>17328327
>>17330534
>>17330607
>>17330918
Best of the thread.
>>
>>17331003
Honestly no idea.
Like in general it still grosses me out, if I think about it. Or like thinking about other guy's cum, again, ew.

Idk it's hot. As bad as it sounds, marking his territory maybe? I've never even come close to letting a guy give me a facial before and feel like I'd never let anyone else do that, but I request it with him. Can't explain it.
>>
>>17331008
Like a dirty slut!

Honestly it depends on what mood I am in.
Happy-go-lucky = Talk dirty to me~
Playful = Treat me like a little girl in need of spanking, preferably be playful and a bit funny//relaxed.
Sad, low, not confident = Tender and sweet words.

I'm the worst girlfriend, I know.
>>
>>17330712
I really like gingers, they have usually very pure skin and they stand out
>>
>>17331127
If a guy said like
I wanna fuck your ass
How would you take it?
>>
This is for both genders. How long did it take for you and your SO to become sexually active? I'm worried I'm taking too long and that she'll get bored and find it elsewhere
>>
>>17331167
I'm not against anal so I'd probably say go ahead, but tell you that I haven't done it before and you need to go easy on me mister.

However, a lot of women are grossed out by this though so you might want to ask a bit nicer. Perhaps ask her what she feels about anal if you got yourself a prude one before you start screaming you want to do her in the ass.
>>
>>17331187
>How long did it take for you and your SO to become sexually active?
Three months. Two months of casually dating, pretty much one month after we said we were exclusive. Together for 3 years.
>>
>>17330267
Wish I knew what to tell you. Most of my social personality is fake because of similar issues. I've only had friends I can be completely open with online, who were also weird in their own ways.
>>
>>17328326
no, try to respond when someone is choking you

Though seriously I would really like that if it is not killing me
>>
>>17331190
She's already tried it and said she'd do it again if she's in the mood
But I sometimes like giving directions or being dominant
>>
>>17328288
rationally I would think that he was in that phase of writing poetry when he also wrote about ohter things. Emotionally I would be probably sad although there is no reason
>>
>>17328318
oh well, if I think about girls who like twilight in my social circle, they are usually in relationship with guys who have a car as their Facebook cover and profile picture and constantly share prize games where you could win free tires. Women liking 50sog are usually old and believe in supernatural things and their men are also some random dudes who post about chemtrails. I mean these are not intellecutally superior people to start with
>>
>>17328338
What if she has a small vagina? The bigger maybe hurt more
>>
>>17328381
30 because I saw infographic that said that girls have more nerves in clitoris than men in penis.
I am virgin and have no interest in sex but masturbation is ok
>>
>>17331008
Anyone?
>>
>>17328283

Eyeroll. He's either just trying to spare my feelings, or worse, he's honestly an edgelord and saved me the trouble.
>>
>>17328334

If your poetry is anywhere near as faggy and pretentious as the way you talk, I'd be glad to be spared.
>>
>>17328481

If you stay with him as a full on lesbian, you're only wasting both of your time.
You're already feeling unfulfilled, what happens in 20 years when both your best years are behind you and he finds you he's wasted his entire life on a woman who was legitimately incapable of ever having loved him the same way he loved her? THAT'S the kind of shit that will ruin your life. You're young and just getting started, whatever happens after leaving him now will be a minor footnote in your life.

Your reasons for staying are incredibly selfish. He deserves to know where your mind is, what he's signed on for, whether it means leaving each other or not.
>>
A chick i thought she had interest in me is acting uninterested over whatsapp, Im always the one that initiatrs the conversations and she taked a lot of time to rrspond.

I like her, what do I do?
>>
>>17331492
She probably lost interest because you haven't made a move. Just ask her out then you'll know your answer.
>>
I live with my boyfriend and I enjoy it. I really love him, too.
Lately he is pissing me off insanely.
>He wants to go out partying a lot, I don't.
If I tell him to go with his friends, he says I can't stay without him (bullshit).
>He is being passive-aggressive over little stuff
Gives me one-word replies if I ask him to do something.
>He blames me for his lack of productiveness

He complains that we don't spend a lot of time together but honestly he's being a bitch all the time and I have zero will to put up with this bullshit.
When we're together at home we basically just fuck or watch sports on tv. We chit chat normally if we're out partying or doing what he wants, but if we're at home he is unbearable.
I already tried to talk to him.

Is there something I can do? How do I keep things from getting worse?
>>
>>17328526
You gotta run my man.
>>
>>17328481
Try a threesome to confirm. He won't be mad about that.
>>
>>17331520
>Is there something I can do?
Break up with him

>How do I keep things from getting worse?
Break up with him

Your relationship sounds dysfunctional as fuck. If you can't even enjoy each others company under the same roof for extended periods of time, what the fuck hope does your relationship have?

Your boyfriend sounds like a little bitch who's regretting his commitment.
>>
>>17331596
We've been living together for 4 years and we've been together for 4 years before moving in together. It was pretty fucking chill before and we were happy. Lately things got immensely worse, pretty much out of nowhere.
I get that he's stressed with his stuff and I'm stressed with mine, but this is insane.
>>
>>17331520
>If I tell him to go with his friends, he says I can't stay without him (bullshit).
Can you elaborate on this? Like is he afraid of someone breaking in, or is he just trying to use you as an excuse to avoid going out? Sounds weird as fuck.

Either way I'm not really sure what's going on with him, but this is mostly on him from the way you describe it. If I was in your position I'd try to have one last sit down talk to try to address whatever is going on, then start trying to find a new place to live if that fails.
>>
Women, how do I eat pussy? My girlfriend is into it and I'm fairly bad at it and I wanna git gud.
>>
File: 20160630_180125.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160630_180125.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
I posted this as it's own thread but no one replied, it's to girls

Ok so I have a problem and I don't know if I'm blowing it out of proportion or not, nor do I know how to deal with it.

Ok, so my problem begins with my girlfriend. I have some friends that I want to see every so often but she HATES nearly all of them. She hates them because they do drugs, and the ones that don't she still doesn't like me hanging out with them and I can tell by the way her mood completely changes.

She doesn't like one friend that I go to the gym with, because he does C4. She's completely anti-substance use (with the exception of alcohol). When I do try and see my friends she gives me the cold shoulder. She even admitted to me that she is too controlling and is surprised I'm even still with her after some days with the way she treats me.

Now don't think she's a bad girl at all, she's amazing. She works hard and she even buys me things sometimes too, she takes me to eat at my favorite restaurant sometimes too. I know for a fact she genuinely loves me and cares about me, she even bought me a ball python with heat lamp, bedding and all kinds of shit too. She instantly replies to messages and always shows me care and love. It's just my friends that I have the problem with.

She doesn't have any really close friends she spends time with outside of school. She's been cheated on ALOT so I think the problem lies there. We're both completely loyal to each other but I think that's where the problem really is, and sorry if some of what I say sounds autistic, I'm typing this on my shitty s5. What do I do? How do I talk to her about it? I've tried before but she just refuses to.

>pic related snake on her phone
>>
>>17332213
>person with trust issues doesn't like drug users
It makes perfect sense.
They are your friends and she can't forbid you from seeing them but, honestly, she will always have a hard time dealing with it.
I'm saying drop her, but you'll need to talk about this. I mean, she has a good reason to feel that way but needs to put her feelings aside.
>>
>>17331008
>>
>>17332268
I'll clarify on the drug thing. Only a few of them do, and its only pot. They are hard working good people but the fact that she treats me like shit whenever I even bring up the idea of just GOING TO THE GYM with one pisses me off.
>>
Need some advice:

So I use to be a super skinny guy and i hated it so i got in shape. I was really healthy and took care of myself. A few years later I realized wow im still fucking ugly and no matter what i do aside from plastic surgery im still ugly.
problem is I've started to slowly stop giving a shit about my health/way i look.

what do?
>>
>>17332293
I fucking hate potheads.
Anyway, tell her she can't control your life like that; you have things you like to do and passing on them makes you feel frustated; she has to abide your leisure.
Not with those words because i talk like a retard.
>>
>>17332308
Get fit again and start posting pictures of your body on /soc/ and tinder for approval.
>>
File: ChromeBananaHoldBowl_l.jpg (15 KB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
ChromeBananaHoldBowl_l.jpg
15 KB, 260x260
>>17328244
Good thread OP.

Women only, please answer my question:
If you're observant, you've probably noticed that it's common for a man to base a lot of his self-worth on his competence and achievements at work. What is the biggest thing women place an irrational value on in their calculus of self-worth?
>>
Girls, and guys I suppose,

I'm 6'6" and muscular. Would it look odd if I dated a short petite girl. I'd love a girl that's 6'2" but those are unicorns.
>>
>>17332548
I'm 6'3 and have dated mostly 5'2 girls. People made good-natured jokes, but nobody cared.
>>
>>17332548
I'm 6'5" and muscular and my girlfriend is 5'0" 90 lbs. We get looks a lot lol
>>
>>17332552
>>17332553
Gotcha haha, thanks tall bros
>>
>live in a co-ed house with a bunch of other people
>housemate has a cute friend
>see her around a few times; I said hey once and she said hi and kept walking
>a month or so ago I get a friend request from her despite never actually introducing ourselves or being introduced
>after a day or so I messaged her asking if she wanted to get coffee sometime

Fast forward to a couple of weeks ago:
>get a friend request from her brother who lives in another city
>accepted it
>a few days after accepting he's still friends with me but deactivated his account

What do? Obviously I haven't given her cause to think that I'm worth going on a date with since I haven't really talked to her, but it seems like she's having her brother give her another opinion. Also, I'm pretty sure her relationship with another guy ended sort of recently. It may be a situation where she isn't sure if she's ready to date yet and wants her brother to help her out with things.

Anyway, I think it's been a couple of months since her breakup, which isn't very long. I'm just wondering what I should do. I don't want to rush her or anything so it seems like the best thing to do is just wait.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.