[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need help Went to a friends going-away party a couple of days
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1466700336862.png (360 KB, 855x892) Image search: [Google]
1466700336862.png
360 KB, 855x892
Need help

Went to a friends going-away party a couple of days ago. She brought her friend, we sat near each other but didnt get to talk much. So we danced most of the night, went home and I friend requested her on fb (inb4 cringe)

Well, my friend is gone now (several states away) and I don't know what the best way is to ask this girl out. I forgot to get her number, so I'm kinda at a loss for ideas.
>>
Invite her to do something. if she likes you she'll go. You don't need to explicitly state that you like her; it's implied in the act of inviting her somewhere.
>>
Man, I wish I could erase my memories of Morrowind so I could have the fun of playing for the first time again.
>>
>>17328024
I've always heard that messaging anyone of the opposite gender on normiebook ends in tragic loss, thus the problem arises. I don't have any fear of rejection or anything, I just don't wanna set myself up for failure before the ride even begins
>>
>>17328034
I don't know that's really a problem. If you can get her number from someone and call her that's better I guess, but work with what you got. If she likes you she won't care how you reach her.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.