[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /adv/, I experienced one of the better nights in my life.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: ukraine oh no.jpg (26 KB, 440x398) Image search: [Google]
ukraine oh no.jpg
26 KB, 440x398
So /adv/, I experienced one of the better nights in my life.
>Student in slavland living like a dog to finish schooling myself.
>On this particular night I heard something on my balcony rumbling.
>went on to check what was making the sound.
>open the door
>suddenly something hugs me and I hug it
>I don't know if time slowed down or whatever, but we were tightly embracing each other for atleast 10 minutes and it felt so fucking perfect, until I actually got sweaty and had to let go
>turn on the lights and get to see that its a beautiful redhead
>still so fucking dizy about how perfect that moment was I start asking questions, to none which she responds.
>try to get her to talk for hours
>ok lets just go to sleep
>let her sleep on floor near me
>morning come and I make her a breakfast (some shitty bread, milk and sausages)
>I ask her questions again, but she just looks at me like a sheep at which point I start to ask myself is she a mute or a foreigner.
>had to go to uni, and told her to go, but that she can come back if she needs to again tonight. She just nodded at me, and went off.
>all day thinking about that 10 minute hug
>bought some good stuff for her to eat when she comes
>its pretty fucking late and no sign of her coming

Can /adv/ make some sense out of this? I cannot understand what it was about. Also if she does come how do I get her to talk?
>>
>>17327989
haha everytime, women make great thieves. so guys will send their girl over and get them to let their guard down so can steal something
>>
File: 1401293171842.jpg (6 KB, 115x162) Image search: [Google]
1401293171842.jpg
6 KB, 115x162
>>17328040
oh shit, im so dumb, gonna check if shits missing
not that theres a lot to steal, the most valuable thing I own is bed and PC, and some books. The rest is either food or hygiene setup.
>>
>>17328069
Yeah dude. They're probably scouting the place.

If the pc is portable at all keep it at someone else house if you don't need it. Otherwise just hide it and keep it next to your bed when you're sleeping for a while.
>>
>>17328095

I figured everything out the minute you posted.
I guess I was still in awe of that moment.
I have a 12 year old landbarge PC (doubt they'd steal it).
I think they scouted me because I was sleeping with balcony open, but they realised im poor as shit and just went further along.
Still I think I should get some defense and start locking the door.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.