[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where the FUCK are all the "20 something" females?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: dead_MEAT.jpg (239 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
dead_MEAT.jpg
239 KB, 667x1000
Holy shit.. is there like a shortage of women in this age range? Its like fucking impossible for me to meet more women. The only women I ever see ride the bus with me in the morning and I don't dare talk to women on the bus. Its apparently super creepy to do that because they can't leave if they hate you.

Then at my job, I see women I might want to talk to but its pointless because relationships are against policy at my job. You can't have a relationship with someone else that works there unless you knew each other before hand or something.

My theory is that all the 20 something year old females are taken already and being driven around by chads.

I also don't go clubbing which even further shits on my chances.

20 something females.. WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU AND HOW DO I MEET YOU!?
>>
>>17327841
They are working, schooling or l,iving there lives.

You need to ask yourself where are you?
>>
>i also don't go where all the 20y/o females are which even further shits on my chances
Try tinder i guess
>>
>>17327856

not looking for hook ups and I have been on okcupid for about 3 years now. zero dates.
>>
>>17327874
maybe you're just ugly senpai
>>
>>17327874
Stop looking
>>
I'm here, wasting my life reading stupid threads like yours, OP
>>
>>17327874
You're probably hopeless. I signed up for Okcupid a month ago and I'm juggling three girls, and I'm a fucking aspie.
>>
Trapped in a shitty relationship that I'm too emotionally weak to break loose from.
>>
>>17327918

What does this even mean? Hopeless?
>>
>>17327841
>The only women I ever see ride the bus with me in the morning
>Then at my job, I see women I might want to talk to

OP, maybe most of the 20-year old women in your area look like dudes. Either that, or you're in a sausagefest city. Just saying.
>>
>>17327917
Amen.
>>
I'm 23. I go to work, uni, to my volunteering job, and out and about shopping and whatnot. I wouldn't say I'm hiding anywhere. I do have a boyfriend but he's not a 'Chad'.
>>
>>17327841
I'm in Connecticut, moving to Rhode Island in the fall!
>>
>>17327841
i'm surrounded by attractive 20-something females granted i'm in the medical field.

the truth of the matter is that if you're outside of the top 20% of male candidates that there IS a shortage of attractive females. when casual relationships and hook-up culture is rampant then males in the top 20% can attain and hold onto multiple females at a time.

you're fighting the other 80% of males for the scraps.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.