[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>my mom has been friends with a terribly cute girl around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
>my mom has been friends with a terribly cute girl around my age for a couple years now
>i live 9 hours away
>the last two times I have visited my parents place on my own, my mom has invited her over
>it is clear she knows much about me through my mom
>we both share a key interest that is very important to us
>she told me to keep in touch after my most recent visit.

this is a conspiracy, right?
>>
>>17327803
>this is a conspiracy, right?

Does it matter? i mean you saide you share interests. so why not check out what she is offering?
>>
It's not a trap but it will lead to your mom wishing she aborted you.
>>
Your mother is trying to get you laid, anon. Do you understand how grateful you ought to be?
>>
File: 1467656253977.jpg (744 KB, 800x1120) Image search: [Google]
1467656253977.jpg
744 KB, 800x1120
>>17327803
Why don't you have a threesome with her and your mom?
>>
>>17327839
always ignore pegasus he is some no life who thinks people listen to hims.
>>
>>17327833
This. Go for it, anon. It's a golden opportunity.
>>
if she is terribly cute then why not my friend
>>
if i were to contact her, should i mention the obviously unusual social dynamic as a way to lead into real conversation or should i just open with random stuff?
>>
>>17327844
>ignore pegasus
>replies to him
>>
>>17327803
Confide in your mother your feelings for that girl. Ask her for help. Good luck you lucky bastard.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.