[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are you supposed to find someone to date if you have a weird
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: DdwIaHF.jpg (195 KB, 485x750) Image search: [Google]
DdwIaHF.jpg
195 KB, 485x750
How are you supposed to find someone to date if you have a weird fetish, and are totally fucking uninterested in people who don't share it?

I've had 2 relationships. One was with someone I was sexually compatible with. That person broke it off with me, and I ruined the chance to get back together with him. The other one was totally sexless. It was like being in a relationship with a platonic friend, and having sex felt like a job.

It's by total fucking chance that I met the compatible person. Hundreds of people have messaged me on /soc/ or 4chan about my fetish but none of them are remotely interesting. They're all either ugly or don't understand the actual appeal of it.

What should I do? I feel suicidal because I don't care about any other area of life either.
>>
>>17327689
Er, on /soc/ or Fetlife.
>>
Fetlife
>>
What's the fetish?
>>
File: 1450179119403.png (357 KB, 397x402) Image search: [Google]
1450179119403.png
357 KB, 397x402
>>17327689
>Hundreds of people have messaged me on /soc/ or 4chan about my fetish but none of them are remotely interesting.

I am the King of Zimbabwe and come to contact you about the 60.000.000 Dollar ransom for my freedom please pay or the terrorists will kill me
>>
>>17327775

I guess it's pegging and peripheral stuff.

I tried it with the non-compatible guy, like he humored me once. It was completely boring, like all other sex. So I avoided it with him again.

I've had normal sex with one other guy and a girl, both were also a waste of time.
>>
File: 1467660057049.jpg (131 KB, 581x682) Image search: [Google]
1467660057049.jpg
131 KB, 581x682
>>17327791
You should get pegged by a boa constrictor for being so boring imo desu family member anonymous poster female on this very board in the current year of existence twenty thousand minus some amount plus 16
>>
>>17327689
>They' don't understand the actual appeal of it.

So what is the actual appeal of pegging, other than domination?
>>
>>17327891
For the male or female?
>>
>>17327891

Well I don't see it as any more or less dominating than anything else. It's basically just sex imo. It feels more natural and normal than vaginal sex, which I can't understand why anyone would want to do

But with the domination element, that can be nice, but not if it's like "oh i'm being forced to do it and it's so humiliating" or with cheesy phrases and words. The domination should be related to the inherent enjoyment/pleasure and losing control from the receptive party.
>>
So you're a woman and you like pegging guys?
>>
File: cereal guy 3.jpg (13 KB, 163x161) Image search: [Google]
cereal guy 3.jpg
13 KB, 163x161
>>17327932
>It feels more natural and normal than vaginal sex, which I can't understand why anyone would want to do
You can't think of one reason?
>>
>>17327953

Well I can understand why guys might if it feels good, or the concept that girls might have a totally different physiology from me where it might feel good. And that some people want kids. But this is all very abstract because I literally can't experience any of it. It's like "understanding" that dogs like eating poop. It can only be done on a detached intellectual level.
>>
File: war.jpg (50 KB, 457x480) Image search: [Google]
war.jpg
50 KB, 457x480
Just keep looking really. I was on the opposite end, a guy interested in it and all the girls I had met were pretty turned off by it. I stopped worrying about it, trying my chances by suggesting it if it came up.
Eventually my current girlfriend actually suggested it to "test" my limits and now we do it a lot. You'll meet people that are into it or open to it, just don't press it too much in the beginning, test the waters. Most people are open to trying things as long as they don't feel like it is imperative and that they are pressured to immediately enjoy it, and all that.
>>
>>17327974

That seems like a terrible idea. So I'd have to have months of normal sex first? How am I supposed to maintain my attraction to them after this? And it's left to chance whether they'll bring it up? It just seems like your advice is "try repeating your relationship that just ended" since I even tried it with him and he managed to make it boring too.
>>
>>17327987
Maybe it is bad advice. If it is this important for you then I agree, don't listen to it. Ultimately you need to do what makes you happy, I can only tell you what happened with me. If it's not a make or break deal, I'm just suggesting that you don't stress yourself about it. If it is, then I unfortunately can't help and wish you the best
>>
>>17327987
If it's that important to you, I would consider using dating services to explicitly state what you're looking for. Saves you time.
>>
>>17327998

OK thank you, I wasn't trying to be a bitch or anything. It's good advice for someone who has a fetish in the normal way.

>>17328005

Yeah I've done fetlife and stuff. And added people on /soc/ fetish threads. No luck so far. I get interest but either people are old, didn't even read my profile and want to dom, or something else bad. Once I got a 19 year old who wasn't hideous, he seemed dumb, but I should have pursued it. Only didn't because I was still in a relationship, even though it was open
>>
File: 1464035430764.jpg (261 KB, 791x644) Image search: [Google]
1464035430764.jpg
261 KB, 791x644
>>17328018
>open relationship
>tfw all the girls into my fetish are stupid whores or ham planets
>>
>>17328050

Are you like a spam gimmick or a real person

How is an "open relationship" a fetish, it's basically what happens when someone hasn't got the luxury of self esteem or doesn't even like their partner enough sexually to get jealous
>>
File: catgirlzz50.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
catgirlzz50.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
>>17328085
Open relationships aren't a fetish you moron

Pegging is

HENCE MY LAMENTATIONS

STUPID WHOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.