[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Loneliness issues
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1465593031498.jpg (34 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1465593031498.jpg
34 KB, 500x667
I always talk to a whole bunch of people, i'm Pretty autistic (trying to get less in public), but still i feel like none of them actually like me, everyone hangs out with their friends and stuff and i got no one to hang out with, and none of my "friends" call me, i have to call them, that loneliness feeling has made me cry a lot, it feels very strong in me. How do i change it? i want people to invite me to some stuff and not to have to go after them and start the convo EVERY time.
Random pic
>>
>>17327672
Hey buddy how u doin
>>
>>17327677
Not so good desu
>>
have u ever considered getting a doge
>>
>>17327697
I already have one, went to the park with him today, i must confess that seeing all of those people with friends hanging out didnt make that feeling go away or get any better.
>>
File: 1465386927525.jpg (22 KB, 346x387) Image search: [Google]
1465386927525.jpg
22 KB, 346x387
Ive been there before, all I can say is practice makes perfect. Keep trying to talk to people and make friends whenever you can, stay out of the house as much as possible.youl get better at talking to others, and I have found that once you become good friends with one person, they will invite you into their friend group giving you a whole group of friends. Good luck anon
>>
maybe find a hobby you enjoy and join a club. Like on meetups.com there are clubs for hiking and different stuff but having similar interest may make you friends easier.
>>
>>17327672
You're me, op, but a few years ago.

Don't worry, one day you'll just break down or snap--cut everyone off, fall into a deep depression, and wait for a good time to off yourself.
>>
>>17327717
How long did it take untill things got a lot better?
>>
File: 1467599208322.jpg (105 KB, 631x537) Image search: [Google]
1467599208322.jpg
105 KB, 631x537
>>17327672
You should learn to be happy alone. Find a hobby or something you really enjoy doing and just interact with people who enjoy the same things. You're going to make and lose friends a lot in your life so try not to get too attached to anyone.
>>
File: 1464361163334.png (17 KB, 633x772) Image search: [Google]
1464361163334.png
17 KB, 633x772
>>17327723
>tfw OP is my past
>tfw i am my present
>tfw you are my future
>>
>>17327672
yo im in the same boat

my best friend (so to speak..) i see irl maybe once a month

on fb i have 116 friends, and i talk to a total of 4 people, when they bother responding.

i skate hard to the point of hurting myself badly to try to deal with my loneliness. even through that pass time, the people i meet will share contact info (just to be kind, idk) and then stop replying within a week or so.

i dont fully understand normal social interaction and find it impossible to integrate myself.

i am absolutely 100% dependent on weed to get me through every day. it is the only thing stopping me from offing myself.

ive accepted that i cannot relate with others, and they cannot relate to me

my interests in music, philosophy, history, and skating are not enough for me to be able to meet people. i go to concerts and talks, i was in a history course at college last semester. ive met nobody.

shits fucking grim.

all i can say is i really hope you manage to figure things out and move past this. i hope you manage to build some meaningful friendships, and meet people who like you for who you are.

im a hypocrite for giving any advice on this topic because ive tried it all and failed myself repeatedly.

but try to find something fulfilling to fill your empty time with. something that builds you as a person, and gives you a real sense of accomplishment.

when i was in school for carpentry i was at my best, because i was seeing the product of my efforts physically realized.

also look for a creative outlet. even if you dont think youre creative. try writing, drawing, playing music, skating, anything like that. any sort of outlet. even if you just approach it as a distraction, maybe youll be able to build up your perceived self worth.

i really do hope the best for you. good luck with everything
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.