[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pregnancy Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: preg.jpg (328 KB, 1914x1302) Image search: [Google]
preg.jpg
328 KB, 1914x1302
Hey /adv/ need some help. I had sex with my girlfriend awhile back and at the time we didn't use any protection. She forgot to take her birth control two days in a row and didn't tell me. I didn't finish in her but I think I pre-cummed in her. I was wondering if anyone on here knows or can guess what my odds are that I accidentally made her pregnant. She takes oral birth control and has been on it for at least a couple months.
>>
>>17327379
>missed pills
>fuck raw
>didn't come inside

i'm going to go with a 5% chance.

go get a test you idiot.
>>
>>17327379
What if I did cum in her, but it was a weak pump. Am I still good then?

Also I'm going to get a test within two days. I'm curious now though.
>>
>>17327471
meant for >>17327388
>>
>>17327471
if you did come in her then that rises to about 60%.

have fun with the kid/abortion you fucking retard.
>>
if your girlfriend skips her period day for a week, then you should get a her a pregnacy test.

you should have got her a morning after pill at walmart like me after i cummed in my gf
>>
>>17327509
if 24 hours have elapsed already then the effectiveness of plan b is pretty low. i suppose it doesn't hurt to try.
>>
Bump for good luck
>>
>>17327379

I also had stupid sex, but cummed outside, but then I sticked it again.

Test: negative.

Don't worry, people just make it sound awful (if you put your finger inside her nose, there's RISK of pregnancy) for your own good
>>
So many variable studies/debates over if precum can get a girl preggo. IMO Chances are slim she's pregnant. If she's more than 3 days late for her period, I'd consider testing.
>>
The
Same
Thread
Every
Day
For
Years
>>
File: 1463982064977.jpg (104 KB, 736x1008) Image search: [Google]
1463982064977.jpg
104 KB, 736x1008
>>17328392
At least its summer and people genuinely feel insulted because they're newfags
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.