[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I differentiate between "not interested" and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: green lex luthor.png (629 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
green lex luthor.png
629 KB, 1600x1200
How can I differentiate between "not interested" and "playing hard to get"?
>>
>>17326791
one will get a restraining order
>>
File: NotPrettyEnough.jpg (22 KB, 420x294) Image search: [Google]
NotPrettyEnough.jpg
22 KB, 420x294
>>17326791
Just don't. Fuck that shit.
If girls want to play stupid immature games, they can find some other sucker.
>>
body language
>>
>>17326791
what the fuck is the point of "playing hard to get?" how much of a pretentious fuck must you be to be attracted to an individual but insist that he/she must "prove" themselves by being persistent and displaying their value to you.

such a person would have to be so far up their own ass that i wouldn't even date them.

my gf has a beta orbiter friend that pursued another girl for THREE FUCKING YEARS. he would buy her gifts, take her on expensive dates, go to parties with her and watch as she flirted with other guys/guys flirted with her, and would nag her about "what they were."

they've finally been dating for the past few months and i met her for the first time on his birthday. she's a fucking average girl, 7/10.
>>
>>17326897
I suppose that if there are orbiters to reinforce the attitude then there'll always be that attitude. Hard to say which influences which more, but it's a really unhealthy dynamic.
>>
>>17326791

by asking her out. if she says anything other than yes, shes playing too hard to get.

this is assuming you have put in the proper steps to getting to the date asking point
>>
>>17326926
The orbiter dated another girl. Learn to read.
>>
File: 488.gif (3 MB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
488.gif
3 MB, 640x266
>>17326863
>>
He or she might be shy.
>>
>>17326791
If you are more attractive than her or not.
>>
>>17326791
Assume they're not interested. Playing hard to get is really about sex, but dense people think it's about dating.
>>
>>17326914
This. Ask her out. If she is interested at all and single she will say yes. Don't worry about the steps part or wait for the right moment that's all bullshit that will keep you from doing anything. If she is attracted to you she will say yes. If she says no, take it gracefully and move on.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.