[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck just happened? My sister is 3 years older than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1419906007003.jpg (47 KB, 611x450) Image search: [Google]
1419906007003.jpg
47 KB, 611x450
What the fuck just happened?

My sister is 3 years older than me and has since I was 14 teased me sexually. She would grab my ass or kiss me on the cheek and neck all the time. She would also often talk about having sex with family members out of nowhere. I would most of the times just ignore it or change subject because it made me uncomfortable. Now I am 20 and I live alone. My family including her, came for my birthday. It has been 2 years since I law saw her as she was studying in Germany. She seemed normal at first when she got there, we hugged and nothing else. When everyone left she and we were the only people left. I asked what she was doing now and she told me she would be going back to Germany since she was offered work. I went to the bathroom to pee and when I got back she was standing right outside. As I walked by she grabbed my ass again, I just looked weird at her and again ignored it. I was watching TV when I heard her moaning in the bathroom. I didn't know what to do but she made me horny. When she got out and walked by me I grabbed her ass like she does to me, and she started screaming as if she was about to die. She called me a freak and ran out the door crying.

This happened 1 hour ago, what do I do? I have tried calling her but she is ignoring me.
>>
>>17326775
>This happened 1 hour ago, what do I do?
You do nothing.
If she pull this story out n front of your family, you tell everything.
Actually, I have a better ideia: tell her to get on knees and suck you, if she don't do it, you will tell everyone how she molested you since 14.
>>
>>17326775
Fek and geh
>>
>>17326814
She isn't even attractive at all. But I guess I could just ignore it and if she should tell, I can tell the story.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.