[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /adv/ I am seeking a masculine man. Tinder surely didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10
File: leo.jpg (140 KB, 1024x759) Image search: [Google]
leo.jpg
140 KB, 1024x759
hey /adv/

I am seeking a masculine man. Tinder surely didn't work out for me, as none of those guys have any balls what so fucking ever. I would like someone to have the courage to approach me, not incessantly message me and hide behind their phone. Grow some balls for fucks sake!

Where do masculine men hang out at? Auto body shops, motorcycle groups, car shows, foot ball games?

I am a feminine woman who wears dresses, skirts, gets my nails done, I take care of my over all hygiene. I am girly and pleasant. I would love to be embraced by masculinity, and follow his lead, instead of bossing him around like he's some fucking loser. I don't have enough respect for that kind of person to call him my man.

Please men, can you try to be more masculine and take care of yourselves? I am at a point where I am losing hope.
>>
>>17326586
What do you weigh? Not to be rude, this is a critical number.
>>
>>17326590
I'm 5'3, 130 pounds. I am not over weight.

FYI I have just recently ditched wearing pants to heighten my sense of womanhood and femininity. I wear jewelry and all that. I am also growing my hair out longer, at this point its shoulder length. I have gotten some attention since then, still not from exactly the type of man I would want to be with.
>>
>>17326602
You appear quite obsessed with being "feminine". Why?

I, personally, have a thing for short hair, practical clothes and sneakers.
>>
>>17326602
Pic, or... well ya know
>>
>>17326586
i hang out at my house. come by, ive been sorely lacking the company of a real woman. degenerate floozies lost their appeal some time ago.
>>
>>17326609
Because femininity attracts masculinity. There is polarity in the universe.

Also, I have noticed that this is the only way I can orgasm when having sex. I imagine myself submitting while his masculinity over powers me.

I am happier now tuning into my womanhood. There is such thing as a disease of the lack of femininity. My posture is improving, my shoulder and leg muscles are relaxing, and I am more flowy, less rigid. I am falling in love with myself, and reassuring myself of what I want.

Being feminine is the absolute epitome of happiness to me. It's who I am. I feel myself evolving even more. This reassures me that I truly want a masculine man.

FYI feminine energy is beauty, commune with nature, animals, babies, experiencing loving others, celebrations, textures, colors, senses, creative, expressive, relaxed effort, flow, movement, sound, openness, connection, touch, pleasure in body, decorations, gardening, emotion
>>
Find bars that are located by warehouses other locations trade workers are. Then just hang out there when shifts end, look pretty while drinking light and wait for one to buy you a drink. Rinse and repeat until you find one you like.

College has become "how to avoid work and redirect blame" which isn't good for masculinity in general. Tradesmen are more what your looking for.

The problem with trying to hook up at a car show/football game is that even if your super into the subject matter, your going to have poor luck since the focus will be on enjoying the event, not hooking up. Not to say that can't happen, but its not what most of those guys are there for. The bar after work is when they are relaxing and looking to converse.
>>
>>17326645
sounds like you need a good fucking.
>>
>>17326645
>I am falling in love with myself, and reassuring myself of what I want.

this line makes me vomit, but it's still not as bad as

>FYI feminine energy is beauty, commune with nature, animals, babies, experiencing loving others, celebrations, textures, colors, senses, creative, expressive, relaxed effort, flow, movement, sound, openness, connection, touch, pleasure in body, decorations, gardening, emotion

this one gave me cancer

Even on 4chan you sound like a basket case, and given how many wierdos we get here, it is a high achievement indeed. I guess all the masculine guys smell the crazy on you and avoid any possible interactions; only guys with nothing to lose try to chase you, it seems. Try be less pretentious and cringy; feminity is also elegance and moderation, and you seem to lack both.
>>
Everything you said so far in this thread makes you sound mentally deranged.
>>
>>17326586
post pics.

chances are you're not very good looking.

if you were reasonably attractive and traditional then you'd get attention from either hyper-masculines or gentlemen that shared your traditional views.

if you're getting nothing but nu-males and betas then you're, again, probably not very attractive.
>>
File: 1430175765759.gif (962 KB, 320x260) Image search: [Google]
1430175765759.gif
962 KB, 320x260
>>17326645
This is good bait, i enjoyed it.
>>
>>17326663
>>17326664

LOL! Wow so being feminine is now considered a mental illness. Have fun slut shaming your entire life and living with zero balls, not knowing who you are or what you want. You'll be a low life loser forever who emits low self esteem, low confidence, zero courage, and a high pitched faggy like voice. Disgusting.
>>
>>17326669
I am actually very pretty, and have just upped my game recently by ditching the pants. I haven't cared much but now I realize how important this actually is.
>>
>>17326702
Doesn't it take balls to call someone mentally deranged? First time posting in this thread, but they all have a point. You sound like a psycho. Probably put so much emphasis on the feminine thing because you have an inside out cock.
>>
>>17326710
>I am actually very pretty

post.

pics.

blank out your eyes if you're a pussy.
>>
>>17326715
not at all any person with low energy, low self esteem can post this shit on 4chan.
>>
File: 1465433006045.jpg (19 KB, 387x468) Image search: [Google]
1465433006045.jpg
19 KB, 387x468
ITT: betas getting TRIGGERED
>>
>>17326710
If only betas go for you, then you're pretty like Jason Voorhess.
Sorry.
>>
>>17326721
By what exactly?
>>
>>17326718
Haha I'm not going to post pics for a bunch of beta faggot losers.
>>

lol because a masculine man will really care if you're pretty or not.

all a masculine man will care about is if you put out enough or not
>>
>>17326702
Anonette, there is nothing wrong being feminine at all, but describing feminity as a texture, sound or a colour makes you sound fucking crazy. And you give off crazy wibes, too, and emit 'mad pussy do not touch/do not put your dick in crazy' as strongly, as a next beta boy emits 'never seen boobs in real life, please let me touchie touchie' when you're unconscious'.
>>
>>17326740
so do beta faggots.
>>
>>17326738
and now you confirm you are fugly too, goddamn. No amout of dresses and feminine commune with nature will help you, little lady.
>>
>>17326721
It's probably a trap
>>
>>17326742

nah I don't talk about this actually IRL, I apply all of it. As in, I wear textures, I play with my dogs, I wear skirts and dresses, I walk in a gentle feminine manner, I wear pleasant perfume, I hang up pictures of flowers or animals in my room. My mom is a photographer so I hung up some of her photos. For nature, I have a plant in my room. I don't talk about it, I do it and let my actions speak for themselves.
>>
>>17326749
Additionally I listen to ultra feminine music like Art of Persuasion by Alina Baraz or songs by Odesza. I play guitar, I sing, I dance. This is wat I mean. I do not talk about it, I do it. I converse about normal things in a feminine, non-tomboyish way. I do this with relax effort emitting feminine vibes.
>>
>>17326730
reminders of their inadequacy
>>
>>17326738
>start thread asking for a real man
>questioned how OP looks using pics as reference and not how you think you looks like
>deny pics
>"i-im not u-ugly! you b-betas!"
Gonna give you 2/10, made me reply.
>>
>>17326753
>playing guitar
>singing
>feminine
You mean playing guitar poorly?
>>
>>17326762
uh, no. I am charming.
>>
>>17326753
for additionally senses, I use a diffuser in my room.
>>
OP you have to understand that you are trying to solicit advice from the very people that disgust you. Most of these dudes hate women and themselves

Also, shot in the dark, where are you located? you seem cute
>>
>>17326749
>I play with dogs
It screams feminity for sure

Basically what anon says >>17326762
You are either ugly or just bland 5/10 nothing special.
>>
>>17326767
Got any samples of your music?
>>
>>17326586
>I would love to be embraced by masculinity, and follow his lead, instead of bossing him around like he's some fucking loser.
So you want someone to boss you around like a fucking loser? If I knew you had this attitude I wouldn't even touch you with a stick, a real man couldn't give less off a fuck about your dresses and nails, he has probably been through more shit than you ever will and he'd love you for your personality and your natural beauty, this whole "femenine-girls do girlythings" is just a meme made up by modern society.
Sounds like you need to work on yourself, if you were the right one for these men they'd be attracted to you but they clearly aren't, that's why you're here all frustrated.
>>
File: 1462136119961.png (129 KB, 312x313) Image search: [Google]
1462136119961.png
129 KB, 312x313
>>17326738
>5/10 aims to attract 8s and above
>wears dresses and does her nails
>"why don't guys notice me? i am trying so hard! :("
>>
File: 1457594510552.jpg (21 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
1457594510552.jpg
21 KB, 620x670
>>17326770
This is the funniest thing i've seen on this website
>>
File: 991834.jpg (62 KB, 600x475) Image search: [Google]
991834.jpg
62 KB, 600x475
>>17326770
>>
You do realize that if you were any more than a 5/10 you wouldn't be single right?

Women 5/10 and up are never single if they don't want to be. This tells me that you're unattractive. It's totally fine to have a "type" you like, but when you're ugly and unlikeable OP just keep it as fantasy
>>
File: mlady.jpg (75 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
mlady.jpg
75 KB, 500x375
>>17326770
>>
>>17326586
its women fault for being retarded and saying they want a nice person. telling somewhat what to do, isnt considered nice.
>>
>>17326586
People like you drive me insane.
You want to date a fucking stereotype and you act in a certain way just to be interesting for that kind of guy.
No different from gamer girls or girls who "like sports".
Be whoever the fuck you truly are.Date someone you like as a person. Once all the masculine/feminine bullshit is over (and superficial stuff like that is over soon) you'll end up with a person you don't click with.
>>
>>17326770
God you are pathetic.
>>
>>17326586
You are confident and attractive, post a picture, one you look natural in. How many really feminine girls take their problems to 4chan to discuss? Women have female friends. And like in real life if you want to be taken seriously in any situation, you have to put yourself out there, as in a conversation, post a pic. Says a thousand words.
>>
>>17326586
You are confident and attractive, post a picture, one you look natural in. How many really feminine girls take their problems to 4chan to discuss? Women have female friends. And like in real life if you want to be taken seriously in any situation, you have to put yourself out there, as in a conversation, post a pic. Says a thousand words. >>17326586
>>
>>17326586
You are confident and attractive, post a picture, one you look natural in. How many really feminine girls take their problems to 4chan to discuss? Women have female friends. And like in real life if you want to be taken seriously in any situation, you have to put yourself out there, as in a conversation, post a pic. Says a thousand words.
>>
>>17326894
>>17326889
>>17326881
Want to post it once again, just to be sure?
>>
File: 1449105501418.png (21 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
1449105501418.png
21 KB, 200x194
>>17326881
>>17326889
>>17326894
>pls respond.
>>
File: 1448342615379.jpg (23 KB, 372x339) Image search: [Google]
1448342615379.jpg
23 KB, 372x339
>>17326881
>>17326889
>>17326894
The fuck? Lel
>>
>>17326663
>feminity is also elegance and moderation, and you seem to lack both
Well in all fairness shes on 4chan asking for advice so I don't see much point in moderation as shes not trying to impress anyone here.
>>
>>17326813
>>17326792
>beta males angry at a simple question

No surprised
>>
>>17326935
>white knight trying to defend lady's honor
>call anyone beta
wew lad
>>
>>17326959
Beta males get this angry when you define and then prove exactly who they are
>>
File: 1467610586767.jpg (37 KB, 670x496) Image search: [Google]
1467610586767.jpg
37 KB, 670x496
>>17326586
At the gym's free weights section.
>>
>>17326972
>implying /fit/ is interested in women
>>
>>17326983
kek
>>
im not entirely sure what OP wants
just a guy that asks you out irl? what is your definition of masculinity?
>>
>>17327010
an 8/10 or above that finds her attractive
>>
>>17327018
Lol FIGHT FOR MENS RIGHTS DOWN W WESTERN WOMENZZZ
>>
Connecting with your feminity is a good thing- this
world needs true feminity more than ever, since many
women become fake-men and men dont know who they
are anymore.
However, as little as i know about you and as much as i may fail to read you, I want to clarify
that from my perspective, true feminity is essentially
a mindset rather than an activity.
For example me, a shy and awkward male (20)
has similar thoughts like you, also searching
for a true feminine girl, but im not trying to explore
my masculinity by watching football or tune cars.

In my opinion being feminine means, essentially,
just all the good, peaceful things. Absorbing hate
and every other negative energy. Spreading love,
"feeling of security" (more precise german word: Geborgenheit), peace, support etc.
Being supportive is really important because being
a man is hard, and a man isnt as powerful as he
may seem, and the best thing that can happen
to a man is a wholehearted wife, that
supports him and believes in him and makes him
feel strong, and to which he can open up to, be
sensitive, and who he knows is loyal and true.

This is the secret for having a masculine man -
a feminine woman who makes him that. Behind
every great man stands a great woman.

If youre rather looking for more basic satisfaction than fulfillment in life atm
thats totally fine, but be aware youre chasing images/illusions and you wont find much truth in that.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.