[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SO I was thinking: does the majority of the guys out there prefer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_o4pwu7BpCX1svhifao1_1280.jpg (178 KB, 753x501) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4pwu7BpCX1svhifao1_1280.jpg
178 KB, 753x501
SO I was thinking: does the majority of the guys out there prefer bubbly and happy go lucky type of girls or rather melancholic and mysterious?
>>
Different guys like different things. Either way, be friendly and polite, but be yourself.
>>
Be yourself anon.
Also
>preferences
>>
>>17326447
i don't think this is a matter at all. just try to look as good as you can
>>
File: 1465151472799.jpg (185 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1465151472799.jpg
185 KB, 900x675
Does the "bee yourself" meme work for men? Or does every man has to be fit, tall, confident and good i'm everything?
>>
>>17326466
fuck off with men this thread is about girls
go make your own about guys
>>
>>17326447
>mysterious
I have never seen a mysterious person calling themselves mysterious.
>>
>>17326447
Both
>>
So like for me, for example, moody melancholy girls are super-alluring, but also super difficult to talk to/meet. Whereas bubbly happy girls are easy to talk to. I'll make the effort to meet the moody girl if she's pretty/interesting enough, but if I sense any kind of "leave me alone" vibes I'll give up rather than be rude. You know what I mean?
>>
>>17326523
I do, thanks
>>
Random adjectives do not mean anything
>>
You realize that you're talking about initial attraction, right? At some point, a girl has to stop being mysterious if you're too actually have a successful relationship with her. The only time you can keep seeing a "moody, mysterious woman" consistently and keep sane is if she is your go-to whore.
>>
>>17326447
To be honest: whichever one i'm not sick of.
Right now, i'm surrounded by well-adjusted happy-go-lucky bubbly smiley girls and it's driving me nuts.
Managed to somehow alienate the only girl around here that doesn't fit that description.

>>17326523
>if I sense any kind of "leave me alone" vibes I'll give up rather than be rude
This, sort of. I'm the patient and persistent type, but if i get enough "fuck off" hints, I'll stop wasting my time and go talk to people that actually want to talk to me.
>>
>>17326447
anything as long as she's a musician, literally my only criteria, anything else i'd be open to.
>>
>>17326466
>confident just isnt me
>but they said be yourself
Well, not if you're a fucking weirdo, you have no logical thinking capabilities do you?
>>
>>17326447
Both are good in their own ways, both have their drawbacks. Some absolutely prefer one over the other, some have no opinions either way. Some can't stand one or the other.

PROTIP: There is nothing "typical" about what guys like about girls. Every guy likes different shit.
>>
>>17326447
Truth be told, when people say "be yourself", it really means "be confident about yourself".
>>
File: feels good2.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
feels good2.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>17326447

>bubbly and happy go lucky
>melancholic and mysterious

both of these suck and are strictly inferior to

>serene and graceful
>august and confident
>warm and enthusiastic
>mischievous and submissive

pic related for that last one
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.