[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where to find introverted hermit chicks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
I'm 20, and I hate going outside. And I can't stand summer season.

A while back I came to accept the fact that I just enjoy being inside and do what I love.

>Play some vidya, binge watch Netflix, and go to the gym without any worry of social pressure.

Although I've always wanted pursue a romantic relationship, I never found anybody who liked to stay home and just not do shit. Or preferred to play some video games instead of going outside and "do" something.
>>
>TL;DR

Where does one find homebody chicks?
>>
Bumping for gold
>>
>>17326387
You won't find them. They're at home.

To be actually helpful, probably online. I'm a homebody and met my boyfriend online.

We live together so we don't have to go out and do stuff to spend time together.

Before that, I would go over to his house and we would binge anime and video games
>>
>>17326479
Is there any website you'd recommend in specific?

Or just stick with console gaming and chat with whoever comes online?
>>
Not OP but I have the same ambition.

So far I was only with extrovert loud crazy outgoing bitches, while I'm introvert myself. All because I was only meeting those types.

Now I also plan to try go online dating, I'll find myself some nerd chick. Right now boring introvert autistic with hobbies she loves is my dream woman type.
>>
i'm like this, and i met my boyfriend through an mmo. though i'd be wary to actively seeking out women specifically for romantic interest through gaming... personally i don't ever let on that i'm female when gaming, and i especially wouldn't if i knew the guy was seeking women to date through gaming, so.
>>
>>17326494
Girls who don't like to do shit and just lay there bored, are probably my favorite type to be honest.

>>17326516
So did it start out as a long distance relationship?
>>
>>17326533
yup! we've currently been dating for a little over 7 months now.
>>
>>17326387

you may be able to find them online. you may be able to find them by going to homebody interest groups. i recently made a lot of friends and romantic interest by attending an anime meet up. none of them want to go out and 'socialize' they all just want to meet one or two people to share their homebody hobby with.

for fun they come over and played super smash brothers yesterday. watched adventure time. that sort of thing.

what you are asking for is all the reward without any of the work. while i do believe in making your life as comfy as possible you have taken it to an extreme degree. you arent seeking comfort you are seeking laziness. work and socializing to earn your place with friends or females is gratifying. im not saying go to the club and be the life of the party.

but you have to go outside. its the price you pay for meeting people, particularly women.
>>
>>17326493
My boyfriend and I actually met on a thread on /soc/ for Midwest meetups. I wouldn't really recommend it though because most people on /soc/ are fucking psycho. We got pretty fucking lucky since we're both
Before me, my boyfriend had an account on one of those dating sites geared towards gamers, so you could try one of those. I'd avoid normie dating sites like tinder though.
You can talk to girls online in hopes of a relationship, just try not to be creepy. And if you do get in to a LDR, try to close the distance as soon as both of you are comfortable with it. LDRs are great but they kind of time out once you start needing the physical pleasures of a relationship (not just sex.. Like touching and cuddling and kissing. Feeling someone breathe next to you at night)

Best of luck, anon. I love my boyfriend and I hope we can stay at home together forever.

>>17326494
Good luck anon. I hope you find her!
>>
>>17326544
>>17326545
This

Thank you guys so much for the advice. This will help a lot!
>>
>>17326580

good luck man. just dont be afraid to go meet someone. online or not, you do have to meet them. who knows, if you met people with your interests you might find that the socializing aspect isnt bad at all. learn to love the chase.
>>
>>17326545
Wait hold up, what websites for gamers are you talking about?
>>
>>17326632
I think it was called LFG dating?
>>
>>17326636
Well shit I'll look it up anon, and start an account. Thanks a lot. I'll try and get out there
>>
File: Tomoko_Kuroki.jpg (153 KB, 1700x1200) Image search: [Google]
Tomoko_Kuroki.jpg
153 KB, 1700x1200
We live in a society where women of all kinds of shapes, sizes, and attractiveness levels are put up on a pedestal and treated as royalty.
You're not gonna find that many shut-in girls.
>>
female here, I'm in the same boat
but holy shit fuck men on dating sites, they will pretend they do and like all kind of shit just to get a chance with one
>>
>>17326917
Meanwhile, I message women with the intention of getting to know them and getting ignored.
It makes me mad that I had to make a fake profile and I messaged the same bitchy women and they allowed a conversation to happen.
>>
Get a job at taco bell man. Where I met my nerdy girl
>>
>>17326397
Tinder does it for me. actually Tinder is where I find all my women. Some of them are crazy though so watch out for that.
>>
>>17326917
I do this but only with women that I have no interest in beyong sex(aka i dont like you as a person). If you're not a complete uggo and you sound like someone tight to hang out with then you have my undivided attention and a chance at going out with me to some cool places.
>>
>>17327109
read the thread retard, I'm not looking for some extroverted party animal, they're literally everywhere
>>
>>17327097
You must have natural good lucks then.
>>
Seconding anons, who tell you won't find them.
I am an introverted media consumer chick and i just sit in my room in my free time. Watching anime and playing metroidvania platformers.

Some of my female friends love anime and manga very much, but still are outgoing and easygoing. Shut-in chicks may have issues, stick to normal ones.
>>
>>17327121
get some reading comprehension you fucktard. I'm not asking you out to anything. I'm simply stating what it takes for a woman to meet my standards.
>extroverted party animal
fuck you
>>17326945
dont ever do that. what you want to do is grab their interests with a joke something interesting. once that's done, try to steer the conversation into whatever you want it to be about(this takes lots of practice.) if you can be witty do it. depending on the women you message you can also be super aggressive, letting you say things you normally wouldn't under the same circumstances. you really just have to get a feel for them but most important is confidence. Confidence is what will make or break a conversation for you. No one likes a pansy but no one likes someone with a super inflated ego either.
>>17327136
Honestly I dont think I do. I think it's just a combination of my confidence and humor.
>tfw have crazy event planned for saturday
>>
>>17327165
>I'm simply stating what it takes for a woman to meet my standards
No one cares, why don't you fuck off back to the tinder general
>>
>>17327182
whoa buddy no need to get butthurt. we're all friends here right? :)
>>
>>17327165
take your virtue signaling and attention seeking elsewhere
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.