[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She needs "space and time" to work on herself.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1467388430631.png (136 KB, 500x477) Image search: [Google]
1467388430631.png
136 KB, 500x477
Met this girl at school and she is an exchange student. We were not too close when she was here but we got along and had fun. Before she left we exchanged numbers and said our goodbyes. Over the next 8 months we got a lot closer. She informed me of her issues with your intimacy and said that since her parents died (6 months apart) 4 years ago she's been afraid of getting close to someone. Last month I went to Berlin for a week and we didn't speak, when I texted her she admitted that she missed me and she was developing feelings for me. All downhill from there. She started fights for no reason, started playing with my emotions. It came to a head last week and I said she either works in this with me or she leaves. she said she'd work on it and she couldn't leave me. Two days later she disappears and comes back to tell me that she can't do it, that she needs time and some space to work out her problems.

So my question is, do I just give her time and see if she fixes it. Or is this her keeping me at arms length and not having the nerve to tell me she isn't interested. I like this girl a lot, she seems to have a lot of issues but I don't mind working though them with her. I just dont want to stick around for someone who plays games
>>
Am I misreading things or are you in a relationship-repair mode before actually building the relationship to begin with?
>>
>>17326369
Well we never got a chance to be actual boyfriend and girlfriend, she was there only for a semester and I didn't want to start anything temporary. She has a hard time opening up but in these past couple months she has. She's just confused about everything I suppose. Or so she says.
>>
>>17326393
I think you're both confused and that you're trying to fix something that just isn't there.
>>
>>17326405
Lol I'm not a fucking noob or some virgin, I feel a connection to this girl and she feels the same. We are both confused but there is def something there. Or it wouldn't be so hard to just fuck off.
>>
>>17326350
Cut contacts and move on..
>>
>>17326427
Elaborate?
>>
>>17326350
Give it time
>>
>>17326457
>Cut contact
Don't talk with her anymore. No text, no phonecalls, no webmails, no mails, no courrier, no smoke sign, nothing.
>Move on
Move on your life.

If she has an issue, it's about her to solve. She cleary don't gives 2 fucks about what you think. Do the same and jump off this boat before you regret.
>>
>>17326921
To be fair she says that she doesn't want to hurt me that's why she's giving me space. Is that bullshit? Why can't she just say she's not interested and fuck off?
>>
>>17327275
>Is that bullshit? Why can't she just say she's not interested and fuck off?
Girls are never honest about those kind of feelings. Do what the other anon said and cut her off. Trust me, she'll hurt you if you don't.
>>
>>17327344
Can we really generalize here. I mean it just doesn't make any sense why someone wouldn't be honest about that. Are they really that cruel??
>>
Yes they are. You said you're experienced but how dumb are you actually? Theyre not special sbowflakes like they claim to be. Lots of girls have similar traits. Dump her ass and move on.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.