[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I compete?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 274x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 274x320
I just can't compete with the horde of dudes chasing these women. Even average to below average women have legions of thirsty dudes after them. I can't attract women because of it.

Those dudes have capital. Cars, houses , apartments. All I have is honor. Which doesn't mean squat in this world.

I am 26 abd I feel I have been excluded in one of the most human activities. Havibg a relationship.

How to compete with a endless horde of thirsty dudes who armed to the teeth with capital?
>>
>>17326264
1.be yourself
2.talk to alot of girls.
>>
>>17326271
I see.... Playing the numbers game always made me a bit salty but it seems necessary.
>>
>>17326264
Seize the means of production
>>
>>17326264

>i have honor

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. dude what the fuck. you have honor? do you even know what that fucking means?

i have zero capital and get dates just find, stop simplifying things to delude yourself into thinking ur not ugly.
>>
Go to school and get an education. If you're worried about capital, then it's obvious you can't make enough, and what may make you happy in your life isn't necessarily so for others.

With an education, you have the potential to acquire more capital. That's the way it works.
>>
Why chase? A poor trapper eats as much as a good hunter. Bait your trap and they will come. Make yourself desirable. Find out what the girls you like want in a man and become that man
>>
>>17326264
Nigger, I have a car, house, and a job yet I'm still a kissless 28 year old virgin. None of that means shit. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>All I have is honor.
>All I have is honor.
>All I have is honor.
>All I have is honor.
>All I have is honor.
>>
>>17326328
Why do people make fun of me for this? We live in a world that lacks integrity.am I wrong?
>>
>>17326361

the world has as much integrity as it ever has. you idealize a very specific subculture of well to do young men (or worse, knights or some shit) that were a very small part of a very small time in a very small culture in a very small world.

but you like the idea of being more noble than other people so you assign yourself with 'honor'.

what is honor? how have you displayed having honor? truth is that honor was rarely something used by men to describe themselves. it was something used to describe other men who had earned it.

what have you done to earn honor? and if you basically list traits off of being just a normal human being, im gonna laugh.
>>
>>17326361

you are using honor because you have nothing. you are not any more honorable than half the men around you. even if you could define honor it would be just as vague as the word 'honor' itself.

its like that guy in highschool who gets a C average but calls himself smart because he has geeky interests. he thinks hes better than everyone else because hes 'intelligent' and thats worth more than their dumb looks or their dumb athletic ability or the fact they get laid. you (and he) see yourself as superior but misunderstood for being a unique rarity.

ur not. ur just a regular dude
>>
>>17326328
This is my new favorite meme.
>>
>>17326361
Please describe how you exhibit "honor".
>>
File: klingons.jpg (19 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
klingons.jpg
19 KB, 320x240
>>17326361
because it makes you sound like this
>>
>>17326502
I keep my promises, my word. I also respect people abd I don't abuse power. People barely keep promises these days. May as well not even make them.

Being labeled a liar use to have a negative impact on a reputation. Now no one even gives a shit.
>>
>>17326264
>Even average to below average women have legions of thirsty dudes after them.
not the ones with shitty personalities.
source: am a girl with a shitty personality, very rarely got dates. ended up married but it took til I was like 35 or something. fortunately my husband's exes had way worse personalities than I do.
>>
>>17326527
So, in other words...

>>17326423
>>17326430
These anons were right.
>>
>>17326527
You are an honest person with a word. Not a honorable person.

I feel you, though. But i don't practice my beliefs, i lie because people don't like honesty, i rarely make promisses but when i do is usually a lie and i'm never on time for an appointment because nobody is.
This grants me acceptance and it is better to be accepted than to be excluded. Swallow your pride and get off your high horse.
>>
>>17326521
I should add, there's nothing wrong with being an honourable person. but you should be careful about your word choices. if you say you have values or morals that you stand by and try to live up to, people understand that. is it precisely what you mean? maybe not, but it's close enough to the truth and people will understand it. it's better than saying "honour" which these days just sounds like you either came from 19th century southern US or stepped out of a star trek episode. makes it sound like you're about to challenge someone to a duel.
>>
>>17326527

how old are you that you think you know what the world was like before 'these days'. you act like you are this rare noble creature, but all you're doing is stroking your own ego with qualities anyone can say they possess just by being a normal person.

are your promises anything actually honorable or are they stupid normal every day promises?

being a liar still has a negative impact. you need to go outside and develop yourself. not act superior for vague qualities.
>>
>>17326559

mostly this. when you assign the word honor to someone else, it shows you hold them in high retard. they dont need to call themselves honorable. their actions speak for themselves.

assigning the word honor to yourself is like calling yourself hot. its cringy because you are clearly just stroking your own ego. normal people just say 'i think im a pretty good looking guy'. normal people in this instance would say 'i try to be the best person i can be'.

until you've done something actually fucking honorable, dont label yourself as such. the same way the only guys who should really be calling themselves hot directly are the ones who earned it by working for years on their bodies.
>>
>>17326579
So if you are born hot, you can't call yourself hot. But if you make yourself hot, you can call yourself hot?

Full retard logic right there sonny.
>>
>>17326660

being born hot simply means that you have good features. so to go around saying 'WHY CANT I GET GIRLS IM SO HOT' is cringy at best.

my 'full retard logic' takes into account what bragging is. if you are bragging about something that just happened to fall upon you, its cringy. if you brag about something you earned, its not.

the humble logic is pretty obvious. when guys show off their muscles, they are appreciated. but guys who just walk around bragging how hot they are without muscle tend to come off as pretentious.

either way, my point still stands. OP thinks hes the only man in the world with 'honor' which basically boils down to him being a normal person.
>>
>>17326688
you are all proles
you are a PROLE
you have no honor
your frinds are PROLES
those dudes.. PROLES
dont' think that you're smart because you sit on your ass on the computer all day dipshit
>>
>>17326688
>>17326799
sorry my good goy, i meant to quote OP
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.