[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can girls be cucks? My fwb and I are pretty close, its essentially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1458412290380-1.jpg (82 KB, 450x492) Image search: [Google]
1458412290380-1.jpg
82 KB, 450x492
Can girls be cucks?

My fwb and I are pretty close, its essentially a relationship without a label. A couple weeks ago I went to a different country for 10 days and in that country I drunkenly hooked up with a girl.
When I got back my fwb asked if I hooked up with anyone and I said "we're not discussing this" from which she inferred that yeah I did fuck a girl.
I thought it would make her jealous but she applauded me for it. That made me feel kind of weird.
Does this mean anything?
>>
>>17325809
Cuck: watching your significant other have sex with another person
>>
>>17325813
Well she knows I fucked another girl 2 weeks ago, wasn't phased by it and fucked me again
>>
I'm a girl and the thought of a guy I'm sleeping with pleasing/getting pleased by some else is really hot. I've never had the opportunity to experience it, sadly.
>>
Sounds to me like she is not emotionally attached to you. You are her friend that she also has sex with. That's good news!
>>
>>17325817
I kind of want relationship status. She's coming over Thursday night and staying until Monday this weekend because I have the house to myself. We share a bed and fuck all the time, what does it take for her to get emotionally attached?
>>
>>17325816
>thought of a guy I'm sleeping with pleasing/getting pleased by some else is really hot
It doesn't make you jealous?
>>
Cuckqueaning is a thing, yeah. Less publicly common that cuckolding, but probably just as popular privately.

You're fwbs, too. She could be fucking other guys, porridge stirrer.
>>
>>17325832
>porridge stirrer
What does this mean?
>>
>>17325827
Nah, I think love is about the emotional connection, not physical. As long as a guy is honest with me then that's what matters to me most.
>>
>>17325809
If she's applauding you for getting laid with other people, you're true fuck buddies. It's not a relationship, there's no reason to get jealous.
>>
>>17325835
It means you're using your ladle to stir her cum soup
>>
>>17325809
>can girls be cucks?
Yes, it's called cuckqueaning, it's not as rare a thing as it looks either
However, friends-with-benefits relationships are entirely different, you're not dating, there's no reason she'd be pissed about you fucking others
>>
>>17325853
:(
>>
>>17325809
>Does this mean anything?
That she literally doesn't care if you fuck other women. That's all. What the fuck are you trying to read into this?

Unless you were serious when you said it's "a '''''''relationship'''''' without a label" because, spoiler alert, you are friends who fuck. You are not in a romantic relationship no matter how close you might think you two are. If she wanted romance, she would date you and be upset that you're off fucking other women.
>>
>>17325943
>If she wanted romance, she would date you and be upset that you're off fucking other women.
I'm going to get hurt aren't I?
>>
>>17325948
Only if you're emotionally invested in her, which you totally shouldn't be. You do know what friends with benefits means, yes? Obviously she wants you to find somebody else (probably not because she wants you out of her life, but just because she wants to see you happy) so she's not thinking of you romantically.

It is what it is man, if that's something you've forgotten or can't accept anymore, maybe you need to dial it back before you do get hurt and harm the underlying friendship.
>>
>>17325845
This. She's not being a cuck, she's just not giving much of a fuck about you. At least not in relation to her. That's being proper FWBs.

Also, >>17325816 is not cuckqueaning. It's only cuckoldry if the person gets off on feeling humiliated. If you simply enjoy watching without negative feelings, that's voyeurism or the equivalent of hot wifing (where men get off on having a hot woman other men desire and enjoy, not feeling jealous or humiliated but proud).
>>
>>17325821
If it's not there and you're "basically in a relationship" it's not going to happen.

Also, in the future, don't hook up with randoms if you are invested in a relationship with someone. If she'd been invested in you, she would have had a hard time overlooking this recent hook up regardless of what you formally agreed upon.
>>
File: FullSizeRender.jpg (2 MB, 3024x4032) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
2 MB, 3024x4032
>>17325978
>>17325990
I am going to ask to define the relationship this weekend

This may sound dumb but I fucked another girl to see how I feel about it and if she found out to gauge how she feels about it. I guess she doesn't care and I feel shitty
>>
>>17326026

Well, then you're ridiculous. The whole point of a FWB deal is that no one has any attachments and the other person is just a friendly hole or rod for the other to fuck at their own whimsy. No love, no betrayal, no jealousy. That's the beauty of a FWB arrangement.

You sound like a hot mess. You fuck other women to test yourself and your FWB, then get a hurt bottom when your little shit test fails. That's exactly what high school chicks do. Grow up, dude. Or get out of this FWB, because you're not cut out for them.
>>
>>17326036
>Grow up, dude. Or get out of this FWB, because you're not cut out for them.
Clearly
I guess I'll take your /adv/
>>
>>17326026
Oh...yeah that's not going to bode well. If she was into you before she is not going to be into you now.
>>
>>17326026
>This may sound dumb but I fucked another girl to see how I feel about it and if she found out to gauge how she feels about it.

That's not dumb at all dude. You were questioning your feelings about the relationship so you tried something new to test it. You got your feedback from both parties and, surprise, turns out you aren't both on the same page. It is something you should talk about if you value the friendship, because the last thing you want to do is try and change the relationship in a direction she doesn't want.

She doesn't care you got laid because she's your friend, not your girlfriend. If you told a guy friend you went off and got laid, would you be reacting like this if you got the same response?
>>
>>17326073
>If you told a guy friend you went off and got laid, would you be reacting like this if you got the same response
I don't fuck my guy friends
I see your point though. Maybe I should cut this off before I get hurt
>>
>>17325809
>Can girls be cucks?
Of course.

>Does this mean anything?
Nah. She might even be pissed and trying too hard to hide it.
>>
>>17325844
It's so 2016 in here
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.