[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just need to get this off my chest I am in a relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1467014641196.jpg (281 KB, 1280x893) Image search: [Google]
1467014641196.jpg
281 KB, 1280x893
I just need to get this off my chest

I am in a relationship thats going tough and I have both proposed and given a key to my gf so we can live together, but i have been hurt so much that right now i dont think i am willing to go through

I am falling for a girl that considers me a friend and is also having difficulties staying in a relationship that is damaging her
Am I a retard for trying to help her and tell her that while she is under stress she shouldnt be acting rash and try to work things out with her bf. I sort of know she would be happier if she finds a way to fix things with her bf

Is this what they call chivalry or am i being a gigantic faggot.
>>
>>17325798
Grab yourself by your own collar, i believe in long relationships as i am married but getting married will most likely not make the situation any better and it can go downhill from there on if it already was though before.
Don't see what's wrong with the way you would want to help your friend, if you consider breaking up with A and tearing B out of a relationship then you might want to make sure you are still honest to B.
>>
>>17325819
i dont think its fair to anyone to end one relationship (mind you two) just to enter a new one

you could argue that feelings are illogical but they`d motivate us to act

I would like things to cool down and then if I move on and she does too, then give it a go
>>
>>17325836
Well that's one way to do it, what i ment was that if you do it you should win her heart with your charm and not by talking bad about her bf. I mean the later can't possibly be a good start into a serious relationship.
Maybe you could spend time with her alone and flirt and such things, see how things turn out.
>>
>>17325847
yeah thatd be my approach as well
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.