[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can she fall in love with me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1445231751210.jpg (50 KB, 773x645) Image search: [Google]
1445231751210.jpg
50 KB, 773x645
I'm seeing a girl for almost 2 months now, and we are having sex few times a week, and going out for drinks every saturday night. We are having much fun in general. I'm full in love with her, but yesterday I asked her if she feels the same, and she responded that she really likes me and she loves to spend time with me, but she is not in love right now. She said she might fall in love with me later.
Her excuse is that she is much older than me, and she just got bad after a very bad marriage (which is true), and that she is not ready to fall in love right now. But she told me that she wants to keep seeing me and having fun with me

Is there any chance she will fall in love with me, like I do, or since it didn't happen already, it will never happen?
>>
What kinda age difference we talkin
>>
>>17325721

....about 20 years. I'm 22 she is 42

I know it sounds wierd, but I've always been attracted to older women. She told me that on her age, you are much more uptight (don't know if thats the right word, I'm not native english speaker), and that if we had the same age she would be madly in love with me. she told me to keep out the labels like "being in love" or "having fun" and just continue doing our thing, and wherever it leads us.
>>
>>17325735

**told me to keep out the labels like "being in love" or "having a crush"
>>
>>17325735
you aren't in love OP you got some steady pussy and she's old enough to be your mom. She will not fall in love with you. She is doing what any middle age divorce does and go get her freak on for awhile, she'll come to her senses and you will be a memory.
>>
File: 1460949886364.jpg (125 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1460949886364.jpg
125 KB, 633x758
>>17325744

delet this

pls
>>
Sounds like she doesn't want to think about what you two are doing and just wants to continue enjoying the situation for what it is. That's not necessarily a bad thing, since she did just get out of a bad marriage. Just enjoy the ride for what it is. If she never loves you, oh well. You had your fun. If she does, great!
>>
>>17325735
she's not looking for any type of commitment and the refusal to apply a label is the oldest form of non committal dance there is. This is play for her OP, and she's telling you upfront
>>
File: 973265.png (253 KB, 495x484) Image search: [Google]
973265.png
253 KB, 495x484
>>17325713
>it will never happen?
She will never love you
>she told me that she wants to keep seeing me and having fun with me
She only use you as a talking dildo.
If you ask me this is nice.

>tfw not dating a milf
>>
>>17325755
>>17325766

I asked her "Do you want me just for sex? I'm fine if you do, because I enjoy it as much as you, just make it clear to me" and she told me that she dosen't want to be with somebody just for sex.
>>
>>17325777
She probably enjoys your company in addition to the sex, but that in no way means she wants a committed relationship with you. Don't even worry about it, man. Just have fun and stop over thinking it.
>>
>>17325780

I know that it wont last much, but I just can't accept it and enjoy the ride. That shit really hurts me. I find her the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, and I had a crush on her 1 year before we even started dating.

>>17325773
>If you ask me this is nice.

I'd rather never meet her and continue fapping 24/7 than get my heart broken desu.
>>
>>17325789
You could take advantage of this situation.
The woman obvious need to feel loved by someone, since she comes from a bad marriage.
Sooner or lader she will leave you, all this "validation phase" will end.
She will find a cheap excuse lader on and toss you out.
Fuck her max you can until this happen.
Enjoy the moment.
Or go back to baseament to fap then...
>>
>>17325713
It may be that she isn't really able to take your relationship seriously because of the age difference or because she's not ready to do that.

Two months is also not really long enough to know someone to know you love them. It's long enough to know if you're probably headed in that direction though.

If you're serious about her, stick around and see what happens.
>>
>>17325713
>Is there any chance she will fall in love with me

If she really keeps seeing you and enjoying spending time with you, yes. There's a really good chance she'll fall for you once her emotional guard is down enough to trust someone with her heart again. You have to see it from her side, if she just got out of a very bad marriage, the last thing she wants to do is immediately go back to that level of intimacy with a guy she hardly knows (and 2 months may be a lot of time to you, but she was MARRIED BEFORE YOU, I assume for at least a year or two). If you like her, just keep doing what you're doing and whatever's supposed to happen will happen. Don't sweat it and just enjoy the relationship for what it is man. Some of us aren't lucky enough to get to sleep with a pretty girl at night.
>>
Dont wanna be a downer but it could be that she just enjoys your company in bed as well as everywhere else.
Mby it has something to do with her fucked up marriage and she needs to feel "sexy" and "wanted" right now. Maybe thats her way of dealing with all the insecurities that arise when you suddenly find yourself alone at that age.

It doesnt sound like shes planning on going any further than this however.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.