[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not sure if should go for it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 640x360
My female friend wants me to go on a 2 day trip with her boyfriend and two his friends.
I know the girl very well (had a crush on her) but I don't know anything about the others.
I would like to go for it because the place they are going to is nice and all, but I'm socially awkward and I'm affraid of sperging at every moment that would literally ruin it for me.
Any recommandations?
>>
>>17325621

4 guys 1 girl? it's gay, too many balls touching

Tell her you'll go if she can get some of her single female friends to come.
>>
>>17325634
Basically I can't decide of anything, just yes or no...
>>
>>17325669

Would you fuck any of the friends up the butt?
>>
>>17325688
I'm not sure about that
>>
>>17325621
If you are socially awkward you should probably go for experience

The thing is people who never leave their comfort zones are doomed forever to stay who they are
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 640x480
>>17325862
Yeah that's what I was thinking... If I'm not going for it I'll ruminate saying "I wish I was there"
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.