[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Photo tips for tinder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 14677186586301898388026.jpg (571 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
14677186586301898388026.jpg
571 KB, 1920x1080
Hi, 20 year old kissless, friendless, hobbyless virgin here. Need tips on how to capture mein ugly mug in the best possible way.
>>
Not like that. No reference to guns, you're creepy enough without it
>>
Yeah just smile at the camera and watch what you have in the background as that could influence their opinion about you too
>>
>>17325619
Uhm, you have a fake ass smile and a finger-gun pointed at your temple ...

Yet you're wondering why you're a virgin?

derp 0.o
>>
>>17325619
Are you aware that your head is on sideways? Some women might find that a turn-off.
>>
Go outside and take a picture. You are not ugly just stop taking those weird sideways finger gun pictures.
>>
can you take a pic without that head gun stuff? try to not make any silly faces too
>>
Your smile looks painful, and I can't imagine why you'd think a playful threat of suicide would be attractive
>>
Fucking hell /adv/, are you all legitimately retarded? Would he be posting here if he thought that picture was good? Jesus Christ guys...
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.