[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when I was young a lot of girls I liked were banging old dudes,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: iuBILR82ZN.jpg (60 KB, 665x385) Image search: [Google]
iuBILR82ZN.jpg
60 KB, 665x385
when I was young a lot of girls I liked were banging old dudes, now I'm old so how do I bang the young chicks?
>>
The age gap between the two in this pic is too much.

I mean, I'm into an older man but I would not date someone that much older - the 20 year mark is just pushing it, and I wouldn't feel any attraction, personally
>>
how old are you?
>>
>>17325485

37. I'm not talking about people younger than like 25.
>>
>Be rich
>Find a gold digger
>Buy her things
>Bang her
>>
>>17325490
do you have your shit together atleast a LITTLE bit? meaning, you have a job, a home and a car and maybe even some hobbies? you can impress young girls (25 is too old to be impressed by such basic shit, go for the illegal shit, 17 is good) with that easily.
t. my sister used to fuck a 36 y.o. guy when she was 16 because he had a nice apt with an awesome coffemachine and he let her stay over as long as she wanted, ordered yummy food and let her do whatever she wanted. he also had a nice car, in comparison to riding a bike and a messy teenage room like guys her own age
>>
You're looking for a site called SeekingArrangement.
>>
>>17325490
Ew. I hate creepy old guys. Why go for grey hair and saggy balls when you can have someone in their prime
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.