[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I show more dick without being an asshole when I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 320x320
How do I show more dick without being an asshole when I'm talking to girls? If you know what I mean
>>
I don't, and I'm so fucking grateful for it.
>>
>>17325408
Talk to them about something important and grab their hands. Slowly eventually move up to the shoulder to comfort them. Move to the face. Implant kiss.
>>
>>17325423
Lol that probably sounded a lot better in your head bro
>>
>>17325423
Ladies and Gentlemen, the Incredible Virgin!

*trumpet sound*
>>
>>17325408
Can you explain? I really don't know what you mean
>>
File: Suckling_Pepe.jpg (39 KB, 319x441) Image search: [Google]
Suckling_Pepe.jpg
39 KB, 319x441
>>17325548
>not knowing about penile cleavage
>not flashing a bit of stem at the bar to get grills to buy you drinks all night
fucking amatuer hour up in this bitch.
>>
>>17325548
Like you're meant to do things that are socially acceptable but being a man should come first. At some point the dick needs to come out and the balls need to hang low.

You feel me?
>>
Wear yoga pants and go commando underneath.

>10/10 made me hnggg
>>
I used to wrap a compliment around my shittalk
They used to love it until they cracked the code
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.