[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bulimia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
How much is it actually worth trying to fully recover from bulimia?

I've struggled with it on and off for like 7 years now, and I can't help but think that if it genuinely makes me feel better maybe I should just go with it

Has anyone else had any experiences with that or other eating disorders?
>>
>>17325358
>if it makes me feel better than I should just go with it
Well bulimia would be socially and medically acceptable if it was a good thing. So it's not a good thing. Its not healthy, but if you don't want to be healthy then don't do it, if you don't, whatever, just don't die lol
>>
Honestly, it's worth giving up if you can but I've been struggling for years. No one knows but like you it makes me feel better and my body is trained to do it. It's fucked up what you can do to your body. But like anon has said its not healthy and it can kill you. Hopefully you don't binge and then you could have a stomach rupture. I've never binged so no problems there
>>
I spent years with a partner with bulimia and it was fucking traumatic for me having to witness someone I loved slowly killing themselves, in the end I had to leave because it was causing me too much of my own pain dealing with it.

OP the only advice I have for you is to work on your issues whether it be body dysmorphia or something else with a good therapist because bulimia will not help it will only mask the actual problem until you eventually do permanent damage to your body or worse die.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 236x259) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 236x259
You guys, are you actually skinny because of your bulimia?
>>
>if it makes me feel better than I should just go with it
Could literally justify anything. Doing meth, committing a Holocaust, eating sour kraut for breakfast
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.