[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Waiting to get my appendix removed, if anyone's looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 20160528_230407.png (964 KB, 1180x2098) Image search: [Google]
20160528_230407.png
964 KB, 1180x2098
Waiting to get my appendix removed, if anyone's looking for someone to talk too I'm available lol
>>
>>17325344
What pain relief did they give you so far?
>>
>>17325359
I honestly can't remember it's nothing to strong. I'm not drowsy or anything
>>
>>17325374
That's cool I guess, probably better to not be as much pain in the first place that be in agony then get fixed.

I can't remember what it was they gave me when my appendix burst, but my wife reckons I went from a whimpering mess to trying to get the paramadic to sell me his watch over the course of about 10 minuites.
>>
>>17325401
Haha mine has not popped yet, but I was in the cradle position wondering why I couldn't shit out whatever was in my stomach before I knew what it was.

How long were you out of commission after your surgery?
>>
OP, tell me a bedtime story
>>
>>17325428
There once was a boy who wanted a story
a lame tale one that you could call boring.
So OP tried to deliver
But he kept feeling pain in his liver
Regardless he went on
To tell a story about a man named Bron
Bron was a man of wit
His smooth words get him lots of clips
One day he met a girl named Jill
She gave Bron quite a thrill
Until he woke up
And seemed to be out of luck
Cause he got aids.
The End
>>
>>17325453
I love you mom
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.