[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been with this girl I met online for some months but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: IMG-20160704-WA0002.jpg (101 KB, 719x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160704-WA0002.jpg
101 KB, 719x1280
I've been with this girl I met online for some months but there's this "friend" of mine that also fucked her, I'm strongly convinced that she's still feeling something for that guy and I have a big register of long ass conversations where he's talking shit about her. I'm planning to show her those texts and laugh in her fucking face

She's currently doing a therapy process because she recently tried to kill herself so she's still emotionally weak and stuff, so if she tries again I might be responsible for such thing. How do I do that and not feeling guilty afterwards?
>>
>>17325278
You should feel guilty, you would rather mess with her than talk to her about it. Pathetic
>>
>>17325283
It's about reciprocity
>>
>>17325306
>let me be a dick to a girl because she might have feelings for my friend
>might
Lmao end it if your too much of a wuss to talk to her. It's not good to have a grudge on something that might not even be true. And if it is then move on, why waste your time on her?
>she broked my heart
>she has to suffer
Stop acting like a kid
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.