[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
19 and depressed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
So I'm a pre med student in college right now taking summer classes and what not but I feel depressed. I feel like I'm not good enough to get into medical school but it really is my dream to become a doctor. My first semester wasn't so great got a 1.9 gpa but spring semester I got a 4.0 because I took some really easy classes my gpa is a 3.0 now but I feel I'm just not cut out to get in any help would be great I don't know what to do with my life right now
>>
>>17325213
Well it sounds like you don't want to be a doctor, your obviously not trying to get good grades, find something else that interests you. You can get into medical school, talk to more docs, and work at the hospital more.
>>
I just don't know what else I would do man. I mean the only things that interest me are driving and video games. And I do volunteer at my dads clinic right now
>>
>>17325213
To get accepted to med school, you've got to focus and stay focused. That 1.9 your first semester basically slayed your chances.

It's going to be an uphill battle from here on out, it's doable, but most colleges kick students out with a 1.9gpa.
>>
I was able to bring my grades up. But I just got done taking a chemistry class that kicked my ass only got a B in it. It's not good enough to get Bs is it
>>
>>17325240
Well do video games and do driving, there's someone that made those products, devices, it's not going to be prestigious but it will get you interested there's a lot of factors that go into those things find a niche and do well in it, just research more, knowledge is power . Your dad will give you shit though lol
>>
>>17325256
No, it's not good enough to get B's man. You have to REALLY go after all the A's. People wanting to go to med school don't fuck around with B's, it's not happening. You will absolutely not get into med school with B's.
>>
That's for sure lol. I feel as if I'm only doing this to impress my dad nothing more at this point.
>>
>>17325256
Just be a better student, it doesn't take that much intelligence to get good grades, lots of its remembering
>>
You're right man. I should keep focused on my school then. I'm gonna try my best this next semester it started Wednesday so wish me luck.
>>
Thanks a lot guys for the replies means a lot
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.