[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fwb says she wants me to be more rough and primal >try
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 1467327598591.jpg (89 KB, 615x820) Image search: [Google]
1467327598591.jpg
89 KB, 615x820
>fwb says she wants me to be more rough and primal
>try to go faster
>penis slips out
I'm 7 inches so I'm sure it's not a size issue.Also because she's tiny and she complains I hit her cervix alot. How do I stop slipping out?
>>
>>17324826
its all in how you position your knees (or feet depending on position). set them in a way that only lets you pull out as far as you want. physics will take care of the rest.
>>
File: w5Hd06B.jpg (57 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
w5Hd06B.jpg
57 KB, 500x375
>>17324845
Explain. It's hard to imagine what you mean. I really want to learn how to pound with the force of 1000 suns. Pls halp.
>>
>>17324826
stop pulling out so fucking far

you dont need to pull out a mile to fuck hard, most of the time when you're having sex your dick isn't going to be close to coming out.

Your problem is either you just aren't comfortable enough with sex and your own size to accurately gauge how far to thrust. It comes naturally, and with practice. It's a good thing you are getting it out of the way with a FWB.

The rest of it is finding a position with your knees or feet where you are comfortable, this is obvious. Just find a comfortable position or spot.

Just keep in mind a rookie mistake is thinking you've gotta basically pull out to fuck hard. I have a 5 inch dick and I don't slip out. I'm guessing it's inexperience on your behalf, you'll get in the groove of it.
>>
>>17324856
you must experiment with this, my son
you will learn by doing
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.