[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone want to talk for a short bit? I feel really really sad..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 255x255
Does anyone want to talk for a short bit? I feel really really sad..
>>
>>17324700
What happened?
>>
Unzips my pants. Tell me more
>>
>>17324730

Thanks for at least responding, anon.

I've just been depressed over many things lately. But today was a deep low..

I'm friend with this girl. I swear, she is so incredibly kind and sweet to me. I've never had anyone ever treat me like she does, ever. unfortunately, she doesn't live close. But we keep good contact. When we met in the past, she was so good to me, she paid for my food and train tickets when we went places even tho I tried to pay, she wouldn't let me. She insisted on paying. That's just a example of how nice she is. She is so beautiful and nice. I fucking wish we lived closer. Anyways, today was my birthday. She sent me a page flip video that she made for me. She must have put a lot of thought and time to make it. I was already having a terrible day today, but I actually teared up watching it because it was so thoughtful and nice. I couldn't believe anyone would do something so sweet for me. It makes me feel exicited to see her again this fall. Well, we were talking and I just found out that she's been seeing a guy. And she didn't tell me because she was worried that it would make me sad. Because she knows I like her, and she's told me she likes me, but we both know the distance is too much...

I just feel so fucking sad. Like, I know a relationship isn't realistic. I was just hoping that this time when we meet. If we could spend real, quality time together. I was to hug her, and just wrap my arm around her everywhere we go. I want to give her a meaningful kiss too. But, I know that will never happen. And it is eating me away..
>>
I'm sorry if that post was written poorly, my thoughts are all over the place right now..
>>
>>17324755
sorry to hear that dude. It's probably pretty hard, but you should understand that what she's doing for you is still incredibly valuable and meaningful, even if you don't get to stick your dick into her.

The problem here - the REAL problem - isn't that the only girl that pays any attention to you has a life outside of you, it's that you don't have a proper life of your own.

Fix that, the heartache goes away. Don't put her on a pedestal, because you take away what a good person she is by doing that.
>>
>>17324819

>even if you don't get to stick your dick into her.

It isn't about me sticking my dick in her. I want to share a passionate, memorable expedience with her. Something that we would remember forever.

What do you mean by a proper life of my own?
>>
>>17324837
You know what else can last forever? A scar. That's what you're digging into yourself. It's not her fault. It's not her boyfriends fault. It's yours. Now knock it off, stop talking to her, and go live your life. You aren't as pathetic as you want to believe yourself to be. You can do it.
>>
>>17324847

>stop talking to her

What the fuck? I'm not going to just fucking ghost her?! She actually cares about me, we've supported each other a lot through hard times. Not only would I be very upset to cut contact with her, I know she would be hurt. And I do not want to hurt her, she doesn't deserve that.
>>
>>17324847
Eh, I'd say cutting all ties is a lil extreme, but rather get yourselves on the same page. Next time ya meet up, or maybe even over a video chat if it keeps tearing at ya, tell her all this; make sure your assumptions towards her feelings are accurate, apologize, and move on.
You gotta lovely friend, and given how hard they're to come by, ya wanna keep that!
>>
>>17324867

Her friendship is important to me. When she told me about the guy she is seeing, she was very apologetic and said she felt bad that I found out on my birthday, because she doesn't want me to feel worse than I already do. I told her that she shouldn't apologize, because it's her life, her choice. And what matters is she is happy. I'll support her no matter what she does, because she's a special friend to me.

But even tho I will support her, it doesn't stop me from feeling like shit. I don't want to tell her this, because I don't want her to feel guilty, I don't want her to feel like it's her fault. I know she would take it that way, and it's not her fault.
>>
I need to stop caring about girl. I wish my interest in girls would just go away permanently
>>
>>17324908
Well, what ya just described is literally my textbook definition of love, so I won't say give up it just yet, given your obvious capability for it. That and you clearly still have her friendship at least, so your general closeness and mutual caring is still present, which is pretty fucking awesome for what it's worth.

You have other buddies you can chill with or some hobbies you can bury yourself in? This sounds like one of those you just gotta let time handle; the ones where ya sit back and heal...
>>
>>17324854
Grow the fuck up and enjoy your friendship. If you can't do that, leave her alone. Don't torture the both of you for something that will never happen.
>>
File: 1795980.jpg (57 KB, 638x425) Image search: [Google]
1795980.jpg
57 KB, 638x425
I just read this whole thread and I don't mind talking a bit. You are lucky you have someone who cares enough to consider your feelings, but in reality you shouldn't feel bad over this, having quality time with her will make strong feelings stronger. You can't think of this as love or romantic at all, you should get yourself a girlfriend, but this is coming from someone who has never had a real relationship. I have had chances but I pissed them away because I'm a depressed low self esteem having asshat. Sometimes I feel like getting mystified by love and finally let go and have fun with someone that wants the same freedom. Love is an illusion and life is about fun, find love in all things, and enjoy life. See her as you want to see her, but feeling sorry or guilty about anything is a waste of time and I have learned a lot about that, wasted time. I hope you are well anon, how old are you?
>>
>>17324700
>>17324819

>The problem here - the REAL problem - isn't that the only girl that pays any attention to you has a life outside of you, it's that you don't have a proper life of your own.

OP, listen to this fella right here. He speaks the truth. You feel bad because one girl doesn't reciprocate your affections. Expand your social circle and talk to more women, that way you won't feel so down if one doesn't like you. Don't put all your eggs in one basket, so to speak.

Develop your own unique personality, have cool interests, join clubs/sports etc. Think it was the Buddha who said that it is not the flower who dreams of the bee, it blossoms and the bee comes. Maybe she'll come around then. But don't wait for it to happen.
>>
>>17325125

You're a fucking idiot. Read the god damn thread before you post. I'm not doing anything to her you moron
>>
>>17325148

But I don't want a girlfriend. I've never wanted a girlfriend, the thing is, over time, I developed some feelings for her: it was unintentional. I'm 25 btw.

>>17325183

Like I said to the other guy, I don't want to meet more girls..
>>
>>17325046

>You have other buddies you can chill with or some hobbies you can bury yourself in?

Unfortunetly, not really.. With work, my friends and I have very conflicting schedules, not even adding in the fact we live 1 hour apart. so I typically only see my friends about once a month. I don't really have any hobbies other then things we'd do as a group. Typically when I'm by myself, I just watch politics on TV, and go to the gym a few times a week..
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.