[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it me or all the girls are the same? For fuck sake why I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
Is it me or all the girls are the same?
For fuck sake why I have the pay for the movies, the dinner and everything in a fucking date. I broke with my curret girlfriend because she doesn't put any penny in the things we do. And then she called me drunk tell me I was the best guy ever meet and we should back and bla bla. The 3 hours later she call me for insulting me. Now in the current situation, find a new girl. Pay for everything, tell to new girl to give me some money:
> ughh You are so cheap
Brhees I only told her to pay what she consumes and I'm gonna pay what I consume.
Are all the girls like this ?
>>
>>17324492

Yes girls expect you to pay for their needs.

It's a primal thing, they still want an alpha male that has her back at any time.

That means money!
>>
>Is it me or all the girls are the same?
No, you've only, as far as we can see, dated two girls who weren't interested in going dutch.

Worst thing you can do to yourself is falling into that "____ are all the same" rut, because bad behavior habits can form from that easily.
>>
>>17324522

Most girls won't go dutch tho, they expect the man to pay.
>>
>>17324492
sucks for you, i want to pay for everything when i go out with a girl, i've only allowed 3 girls to see me recently and all of them tried very hard to either have it to where they pay for everything or at the very least their end, and mean it too.

Now, this doesn't mean that every single girl in the world is a piece of shit. but you're associating with the wrong people and you yourself are a piece of shit at the very least by association.
>>
>>17324531
3 of the 5 girls I dated were okay with going dutch.
You just have to be upfront about it, not pull it on them as the bill comes.
>>
it's you
>>
You're over thinking this really.
You cant judge a billion women on the actions of 2.

You make me want to punch you in the dick. Whiney baby.

I have to make my boyfriend NOT spend money on me. Im almost always saying no, but i accept enough of the time to not hurt his pride.
>>
File: image.jpg (235 KB, 1841x1227) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235 KB, 1841x1227
Sorry but true. Birds of a feather, blah blah blah
>>
I've been in three semi long-term relationships from 17-23 and dutch was the rule, not the exception. There were many times when I was shouted instead even.

It's not cool to ask for money after everything has been paid for though, either have it figured out beforehand or when it's time to pay.

I honestly can't imagine dating a girl who can't pay their own way and expects me to (except on special dates/occasionally).
>>
>>17324552
you are an extreme exception to the rule, stop pretending otherwise
>>
>>17324580

As an added note, most of my group of friends go dutch in their relationships/whoever can afford it drops for the food ect.
I can't think of anyone I know that pays for everything for their girl.
>>
I'm 18 and i buy my boyfriend anything he wants, pay for all our dates, random gifts, everything. Never let him pay for anything even though he wants to. So it's not all girls. Just all girls you've encountered
>>
>>17324492
Grill here. In a new relationship. This is how we paid:

1. Dinner out $$. He paid

2. Coffee out $. I paid

3. Dinner out $$$. I paid

4. Ice cream $. He paid

5. Drinks with his friends $$. He paid.

Is this reasonable? Would you feel taken advantage of at all if you were him? I don't live the same kinda lifestyle as him. How do I tell him that I don't need to always go out for dinner and spend a ton of money?
>>
>>17324627

Not that guy but looks completely fair to me.

Maybe just mention that you'd rather chill out with a pizza and a movie? Some people are very socially driven so he might find that boring so good luck.
>>
>>17324641
I did mention that. And he is pretty financially responsible so he agreed. This weekend we're going grocery shopping and making dinner together then staying in, but he still made dinner plans for three weeks at nights. I cannot afford this.
>>
>>17324647
Not that anon, but you just need to tell him. My boyfriend works full time while I'm studying, so we've discussed that when we eat out, we'll go to cheaper places or just grab a pizza or cook at his place. There's really no way around it other than to tell him that you can't afford to spend so much on eating out
>>
>>17324492
women are parasites they only date you to leech from your value. after they are done with you they will jump to a new host.
>>
My ex wife expected me to pay for absolutely everything. She was a fucking leech.
Other girls that I have dated since then are actually okay with paying their portion or take turns.
In my opinion it depends on age and culture. It seems like American ladies after 24 or so tend to not expect their shit to be paid for as often, but like I said that's only my experience that's not too extensive.
>>
>>17324647

Three nights out of the week? That really is a bit too much and you shouldn't feel bad about not being able to afford it. Even if you could, it's still inherently a waste of money that could go on more important things.

You might have to get comfortable with the idea of him paying for you to go out if you want to be with him when he does.
>>
>>17324662
That sounds reasonable. Do you feel bad about making him change his lifestyle for you?

>>17324674
Yeah I agree. It's a total waste of money especially since we are both good cooks.
>>
>>17324699
>Do you feel bad about making him change his lifestyle for you?
Nah, he's fine with it and understands. He's saving up to buy a house anyway, so he doesn't mind spending less, plus he can always go out to eat at more expensive places when I'm not with him if he wants to. I think we're kind of lucky that a lot of the places we like to eat at are relatively cheap too. I can afford to spend $20ish on a meal out once a week, after all.
>>
File: 1440443789527.png (720 KB, 1033x542) Image search: [Google]
1440443789527.png
720 KB, 1033x542
OP Here I just have one serious relationship and a lot of shit dates. But thanks I'm not stupid that put all the girls in the world in a category of being fucking leechs. In other hand all the shit date that I have they were paying me all. I have bery bad luck only to be dated with leechs. So in the end can we agree that 8/10 girls are leechs? Or the number is too high ?
>>
>>17324581
Not in this day and age. Plenty of independent women pay their own way
>>
>>17324783
How are you meeting these girls?
>>
>>17324581
No, she's not. I'd say it's more common to have girls help out than otherwise. If this isn't the case for you, maybe you need to try broadening your dating pool.

It's not a gender thing, it's just common courtesy.
>>
Don't go out with leeches. At the end of the day, it's not a good sign in any measure to have her assume that you'll cover all of her expenses.
>>
I'm a 21 year old girl whose had like 3 scrub boyfriends and I've always worked my ass off and paid for everything
And the current one is mentally unstable and hits me too so that's just grand
But I don't think all men are like this, I think I've had a stroke of bad luck
Please do not keep this mentality on women. Just as men are all individuals, we are too
>>
>>17324930
Not quite on topic, but can I ask why you're still with him if he beats you? Are you scared of him doing something to you/himself if you break?
>>
>>17324915
Generally I met them in social meet up with friends. The real shitter ones are the Tinder Girls. I want a serious relationship. So I just have bad luck.
>>
>>17324938
Honestly I'm just a really empathetic person and we've been together for 4 years and it only started halfway through the second year, and the whole time I've been watching his mental health spiral downwards and I feel like I can't blame him for what he can't control (he's schizo/bipolar)
But I know my quality of life should be better. I deserve it. I just don't think I could do something to him like leaving, he'd lose everything, he doesn't really have anything but me (no car or place to live or money or job)
>>
>>17324973
I'm sorry to hear that. It's nice that you so obviously care for him, but I think there comes a time when you seriously have to put yourself ahead of others, even (and sometimes especially) your partner.

The fact that you're posting here like this already shows that you're doubting whether your relationship can go on.

If you decide, now or later, that you seriously can't continue with him, then you have a responsibility as a human being to leave him. Disfunctional relationships going on for years and years have subsisted on one of those involved feeling a deep sense of responsibility for the well-being of the other person. You do not want to get caught in that trap.

It's not being selfish. It's looking out for yourself.
>>
We payed fifty-fifty everything in the beginning. Now after a few years, if one of us has a bad financial situation, the other one helps and pays for all. If both are doing well, we do 50-50
>>
>>17324955
>The real shitter ones are the Tinder Girls.
No shit, half the girls there are for free meals.
>>
Call me a degenerate but if you EVER spend money on a bitch you ain't married to you're doing it wrong

That's like shelling out bread and time for CHANCE of possibly smashing.

If a bitch ACTUALLY wants that dick she will be the one wasting her time and money for your attention.
>>
>>17324581
It's more common now than ever for women to pull their own weight when it comes to stuff like this. The handful of women I do know that still expect this shit are scum-of-the-earth leeches that use anyone around them (male or female). You just have to be upfront about expectations and weed this shit out early on.
>>
>>17324955
>Generally I met them in social meet up with friends. The real shitter ones are the Tinder Girls.
You realize that a lot of people like to use it as a free meal and an ego boost, right? That's not where you want to look for serious relationships.
>>
>>17324610
Why? Seems just as bad as the other extreme.
>>
I've had two boyfriends, each for around a year. One never bought me anything, $10 dinner once. One bought me a video game for my birthday. That's it. No, anon, you just don't know how to pick girls. (I also don't know how to pick guys, so maybe my experiences are biased)
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.