[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give it to me straight, am I ugly? How do I improve? Brutal honesty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160526_205850.jpg (260 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160526_205850.jpg
260 KB, 480x640
Give it to me straight, am I ugly? How do I improve? Brutal honesty please, I'm already depressed as fuck, it won't hurt. Just put down your thoughts.

I'm 18, by the way. I know I look 12.
>>
>>17324484
hit the gym
>>
Can you grow any facial hair?
>>
>>17324490
I have never grown facial hair in my life.
>>
File: 1362877113741.gif (493 KB, 440x330) Image search: [Google]
1362877113741.gif
493 KB, 440x330
You look normal and young.

There's my brutal honesty. You'd have to intentionally nitpick to find flaws, which can be found in everyone. So relax already.

Maybe try new haircut to stand out a bit more, I dunno.
>>
Ik the struggle with age apperance. It sucks.
>>
>>17324501
As the other guy said, you look young, not ugly.

You may just have to give your genetics more time to develop more mature looking features. Not everyone looks like a man at 18 years old, unfortunately (myself included).
>>
>>17324511
Is being that late of a bloomer even a thing, or am I doomed to look like Dennis the Menace forever?
>>
>>17324484

There's nothing wrong with you

you look young because you're young, duh.
>>
>>17324521
I went through the same thing, hair came in a bit later.
>>
>>17324521
>Is being that late of a bloomer even a thing
It is. I looked very young in my teens, then when I turned 21/22, I developed more mature, adult-like features. Facial hair came in much stronger, face started looking older, shit like that.

As I said, you can't change your genetics. It will happen when it happens, so just chill out in the mean time.
>>
>>17324484
>am I ugly?
No. I'd say you're more attractive than most 18 year olds I see.

>I know I look 12.
I was the same. Trust me, it's a good thing when you get older.

>How do I improve?
A nice clean haircut but I'm old school.
Try to get some sunshine every day. Even if it's just 15 mins.
Workout if you don't already (even just 30 mins a day).

Most important thing is to work on your confidence and happiness.

Cheer up. You have your life ahead of you and you're a handsome guy.
>>
Shit. Grow your hair out. You would be hella cute. Well you're cute now, but face would be complimented more by longer hair
>>
File: CHF1hbDW0AI_P-I.jpg (60 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
CHF1hbDW0AI_P-I.jpg
60 KB, 600x700
Dress it up and go to NASA.
>>
Consider growing your hair out.

When the beard finally comes through, it'll age your face and you'll look great.
>>
>>17324484
I wouldnt say ugly but maybe grow ur hair, u look a bit butch for an 18 year old chick
>>
You're not ugly.
Take it from a 26 year old with a round head. Had it even when thin and fat.

You don't know social suffering m8.
>>
>>17324484
Ugly?
No

A guy that look insecure and lack of confidence, also unsure?
Definitely

What you lack is not the look.
What you lack is the confidences.
>>
>>17324653
That obvious, huh?
>>
>>17324657
Yes, it's that obvious.
And if you are one of those silent, and soft speaking person, I would avoid people like you at all cost.
>>
>>17324484
You've got huge potential, like 8-9/10.

Don't grow your hair out, get a haircut and get rid of the bangs. If anything makes people look young, it's long hair.

Perhaps grab some sun. Maybe not wear shirts that scream "I still live with my mom!"

I would honestly say 7/10 right now, with a LOT of potential. Don't worry about looking young, that is a plus. When you're 30 and still look 20 and your friends look 40, you'll be all smiles.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.