[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nigger my feet hurt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 595x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 595x388
Starting a new job where im standing for 12 hours at a train station platform. Cant sit or take phone out, so wondering what I can do to pass the time constructively...
>>
Chew gum it has zero calories and will give you that manly jaw line.
>>
Your job.
>>
>>17324427
Talk to your doctor and express to him the fact that you standing for 12 hours daily has decreased your quality of life and is giving your health negative impact. Have him write you a note. Give it to the employer and tell them they have to provide you with reasonable accommodation for your issue (I.e. a seat).

Due to ADA, all employers have to either provide you with that accommodation or prove giving you a chair is an unreasonable accommodation the company cannot make.
>>
Look at attractive bitches and imagine how you'd fuck em. Occasionally you'll have some come up to you and ask questions. Do your thing and get some numbers. You don't have to be that attractive btw, a sense of humor comes a long way. Trust me. If you're gay do the same thing.
>>
How about you do your job? I can't imagine that your job involves literally just standing there and doing nothing.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.