[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friend is abusive and takes her boyfriend for granted. Hes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
My friend is abusive and takes her boyfriend for granted. Hes a really great guy, when the three of us were a thing (we used to be in a threeway relationship) he was the most generous person ever, he was absolutely wonderful and kind, and very gentle. I like my friend but she treats him like shit, always yelling and berating him, always ordering him around even though hes always tired from work... the last time I saw him he looked so depressed and worn down it was shocking... he also looked very unhealthy and almost swollen... his face was redder than usual and his eyes bloodshot. I don't know what to do for him... I feel like I never should have left those two... but she was very difficult to be in a relationship with... very catty, jealous and would talk behind my back even though the threeway relationship was her idea...
I'm just lost at what to do.
>>
>threeway relationship

So this is an open relationship in which one of the partners is abusive?
>>
She sounds like a bitch. Get them to break up, cut her loose and maybe pick up the BF and show him a good time/a good girl.

I don't know how old/experienced you guys are but if he hasn't had that many relationships he probably doesn't realise what a negative affect she's having on him.
>>
>>17324364
>threeway relationship
>>
I've dated that kind of girl before, he's probably lost in the nightmare of being gaslighted.

Just tell him you think what she does to him is way over the line and he shouldn't have to put up with that sort of behavior in a (supposedly) loving relationship.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.