[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been messing around with this girl intensely for a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 8xVWCDj.jpg (126 KB, 736x968) Image search: [Google]
8xVWCDj.jpg
126 KB, 736x968
I've been messing around with this girl intensely for a while now

was drunk the other day and left her a shitton of hickeys and I think she's mad at me for it

how realistic is it that she's stopped talking to me forever if she is mad because of this

women how annoyed are you by hickeys

both of us are sub 20 btw
>>
She'll get over it. Hickeys are annoying only when other people notice them and point them out, which always happens. When you get older, you stop wanting to give/get hickeys.
>>
>>17324336
alright, hopefully she responds well when I hit her up soon, I left her a few days of no contact to cool off because she was pissed for no reason when we went home (everything was fine up to that point...)

I don't usually get so invested in girls but I really like her

fuck I know that caring is what kills attraction but hopefully I don't look like it too much
>>
I think hickeys are hot, but I know that a lot of people look at us like whores if we have one.

I think it's hot because I like the mark of being 'owned' (can't say I don't like owning right back though).

If I'm working and can't cover it up or if I go to classes, yeah I'd be peeved.
>>
>If I'm working and can't cover it up or if I go to classes, yeah I'd be peeved.

:/ yeah it's summer so no school but I left em in a visible spot and she works (not a job where she has to be too professional)

guess I'll just apologize next time I see her

>I know that a lot of people look at us like whores if we have one.

smdh sexism

also any idea when is this girl going to start asking me out sometime? never really had a serious relationship (5+ dates) with someone so does that ever happen or am I always supposed to be the one to ask
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.