[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ pretty quick question. I have a ex girlfriend who I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1462143472265.jpg (43 KB, 793x593) Image search: [Google]
1462143472265.jpg
43 KB, 793x593
Hey /adv/ pretty quick question. I have a ex girlfriend who I broke up with pretty cordially. There was nothing really wrong, I was just busy with research and my own work and not able to spend much time with her so after she said she wanted a break I just decided to end it.

I am not upset at all about the relationship, she was really nice and I don't have much bad to say about her.

However, I am in college and she has suddenly started hanging out with all of my friend and is saying pretty mean stuff about me. She is now friends with people she hated before and that were only my friends.

What is the proper way to deal with a situation like this? In general I am very nice, but I feel like girls always make me out to be like a d-bag after we break up. It bothers me because my character is something I care about a lot, I always strive to live my life honorably, manly, and kindly. (as fedora as that sounds I keep my opinions strong and I am not afraid to help someone out)
>>
What the fuck is that picture?
>>
>>17324259
I dunno I just picked on that was saved on my desktop
>>
let her have your friends. your friends know you and if what she says is completely off base they should be able to judge properly.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.