[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay so, what's the difference between a sociopath and a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: S60319-101305-001.jpg (93 KB, 823x435) Image search: [Google]
S60319-101305-001.jpg
93 KB, 823x435
Okay so, what's the difference between a sociopath and a psychopath and how can someone deal with a violent, feels-no-emotions expect sex related stuff friend without doing anything that might trigger them? (will explain backstory later if asked )
>>
>>17324253
Sociopath is someone who doesn't consider other people's point of view because they're selfish and a psychopath is violent without feelings about what they hurt
>>
>>17324253

Same thing.

Literally no clinical difference whatsoever.
Ultimately means the same kind of symptoms, anti-social (not to be confused with ASOCIAL) behaviour, incapable of feeling love or empathy, extreme risk taking due to dulled down sense of fear (makes them natural leaders).

Essentially, they see people more as tools than actual people, and the closest thing they have to morality is good = what works for me, and bad = what doesn't.

These people would literally believe you were being selfish, if you didn't let them beat you if they were having a bad day.

That's how their 'morality' works. You're the bad guy in that situation.

And almost all the time, people look up to them. Seriously, people fucking love sociopaths (until they find out the truth, and even then, they'll only believe it if they are the victim. Seriously, most people are fucking enablers. Chances are, you've turned a blind eye to one or ignored red flags in the past. Most people have).

1% of the population is a sociopath.

How do I know this?
Grew up with one, and did quiet a bit of research figure out what is wrong with him, how I could get others to believe me (Long con - play the victim, and one day people will question why you fear or cannot say 'no' when the sociopath asks you to do something unreasonable. Furthermore, the sociopath will turn on them one day, it'll make them hurt and vulnerable. Makes them easier to turn against him). Ideally, I'd have him committed in an insane asylum for life, however I cannot convince people that he's seriously fucked up.

Our parents are starting to realise. But only just.
>>
>>17324349

Is me.

Didn't see this part:
>>17324253
>how can someone deal with a violent, feels-no-emotions expect sex related stuff friend without doing anything that might trigger them?

You don't. You GTFO.
Seriously, this person will only hurt you.

>b-b-but love and friendship being magic and shit and the world is all nice and flowers are cool I shouldn't ever have to do anything that's kinda bad....

Then you deserve what you get fucker.
When my sociopath brother makes my mother cry, I comfort her, but in private I laugh because she's always fucking defending his violent fucking ass. She deserves it and so do you.

Fucking enablers.
>>
>>17324253
stay the fuck away from them. and use your alone time to examine your life and motivations as to how you got to this point and also how to stop inviting drama like that into your life
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.