[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I met this girl 4 months ago and we were very affectionate. We
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 8253489_f520.jpg (47 KB, 520x333) Image search: [Google]
8253489_f520.jpg
47 KB, 520x333
I met this girl 4 months ago and we were very affectionate. We would cuddle and hold hands, and it was obvious we liked eachother. She was NOT single, but clearly wanted out, so I didn't make a move.

My best friend then started to make a move, knowing I liked her a lot. He would purposely do things like tell her he invited me, but really didn't. Anyway, now those two are fucking and the result of this is that he has lost our group of friends in some way because his girlfriend is part of it and he cheated.

Well, this was the first girl I've had a real connection with in ages and now I can't stand to be around them. It eats away at me in the inside because I wanted her so fucking bad. However, he is depressed and lonely now because he can't really hang with our group anymore; all of the females hate him.

What am I supposed to do here? I feel like he knew how bad I needed this, and he just pillaged anyway.
>>
>>17324184
1.) unfortunately the default state is for men to compete for women and throw each other under the bus for them. Women usually have more than one man vying for her attention, and often times the women encourage it by not setting better boundaries.

2.) this all sounds like bullshit for everyone involved. You were getting close to a girl who had a bf. That is a red flag, period. Period.

Your friend made a move even though he had a gf. It's a match made in hell. Don't feel sorry for him. He fucked up and deserves the shame.
>>
He cheated on his gf and screwed you. Sounds like a shit friend OP. Let him suffer.
>>
>>17324184
Sometimes you have to be a tough son of a bitch and teach people lessons in life. If you go rescue that "friend" right now then it will just happen again. I don't think it has sunk in yet for him about his recent actions. There is a reason why others are staying away. I don't say you should ditch him for life but at least let him simmer for a while.

If you want to rescue him though do get physical and beat the shit out of him then shake hands after?
>>
>>17324184
Looks like you are inducing us to tell you how shit your friend was and how you did nothing wrong.
>>
Everyone is already saying how they lost respect for him except for me. He's my best friend and it's been that way for years. She's also a very close friend of mine as well and they both respect me a lot.

I was stupid and when he asked me what to do when he first made a move, I told him to just do what he wants. I should have never told him that, he knew I liked her, but I never said anything upfront about how it would make me feel.

I really want to help, but my feelings are just getting in the way hardcore. I also know this match might not last, and that also makes me bitter because in an ideal situation, it would have been me with her and it might have had a chance.

I guess I should distance myself, but I work with both of them and see them nearly everyday, so it's very hard. At first I tried to distance myself, but they both asked what's up and I just made an excuse, and now I have to act normal and happy around them.h
>>
Get some friends that aren't immature morons.
>>
>>17324268
You are a triple retard or something.
1. Wants to be in a relationship with a cheater
2. Wants to be with friend who stabbed you in the back to clear his way for a girl
3. Wants to be with friend who purposely stole a girl you liked when he was in a relationship
>>
>>17324287

She was with the guy still because he would threaten suicide if she would leave. He actually did try to kill himself after she finally did. She's not a bad person.

As for my friend, yeah, I feel betrayed. I've always been the guy without the girlfriend in our group, just fucking random girls. I would always say how much I desired real intimacy, and I would just plead for them to help me find someone. This whole thing really showed me that he puts himself above all, and that fucking hurts man.
>>
>>17324304
>>17324304
>guy threatens to suicide
>better cheat on him
Yeah, lovely person.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.