[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I tied this skin tag off a few days ago and its turned black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 20160704_195132.jpg (2 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20160704_195132.jpg
2 MB, 4160x2340
I tied this skin tag off a few days ago and its turned black and stiff. Should I wait or just snip it?
>>
Jesus fucking christ. I'm not a doctor, but my completely baseless and unfounded advice is get that fucking thing off of your body. It looks like it's evolving into it's own organism.
>>
Go see a fucking doctor. It's necrotic flesh (or whatever it's called in English) and needs to be removed.

Pretty sure it's toxic, too
>>
Just go to the doctor. Taking off the string will allow the toxins produced by the dead flesh to be sent right into your body. Which can make you very sick or probably worse.

You'll never be able to remove all the dead tissue by yourself before removing the string so you'll be introducing toxins into your body. So if you go to the doctor they'll be able to deal with the toxins before it does real damage.
>>
Why did you tie that up in the first place?
>>
Bite it off OP. Looks delicious.
>>
File: 20160704_202813.jpg (2 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20160704_202813.jpg
2 MB, 4160x2340
Cut it off with a sharp knife.

Looks like it healed underneath.
>>
File: 20160704_202931.jpg (2 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20160704_202931.jpg
2 MB, 4160x2340
Better pic.
>>
>>17324236
Enjoy your infection

It's threads like these that make me glad in don't live in America or some other third world country
>>
Dude a little piece of you just died. Doesn't that make you sad?
>>
>>17324237
sorry fella but that shit is going to get a lot worse. Give it about 3 days and you'll see.
>>
Just freeze those off with dr scholls kit you mongoloid
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.