[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>18 >band I like coming to town >still not allowed to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: feiuxcxksw.jpg (282 KB, 640x620) Image search: [Google]
feiuxcxksw.jpg
282 KB, 640x620
>18
>band I like coming to town
>still not allowed to go out at night alone
>since I don't have any friends I would be going to this show alone at night
>never took action about this since 99.999999% of nights I just want to be alone with my computer.
Do you guys think I should just be assertive? I'm still dependent on mommy and daddy for just about everything...
It's Swans if you care, they're breaking up or something and who knows how long Gira has left on earth
>>
>It's easier to beg forgiveness, than to ask permission.
In other words, time to grow some balls son
>>
just go
>>
You have two paths. Stay home or go. Consider which one you'll regret more when you think back to this moment later in life. Then you'll have your answer.

[spoiler]tldr: go[/spoiler]
>>
Tell me anon, are you immortal? Do you have an unlimited amount of time with which to experience all that this massive beautiful world has to offer?

No? Then go see the fucking concert you pussy.
>>
I have more fun at concerts when I'm alone. The only thing I get scared of is the possibility of getting hurt like a broken nose or something. But you should be perfectly safe at a Swans show.

Go or you will regret missing it.
>>
>>17324282
>>17324226
>>17324196
>>17324182
>>17324112
OK.
You know what, I've decided I'm going to the chief keef concert instead.
Thisbwill take much more balls, since thats all you guys care about!
If I get raped idc ill just kill myself after.
GBE im a glory gal nao!
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.