[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The most helpful advice you will ever receive, ever: You don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
The most helpful advice you will ever receive, ever:
You don't matter, your problems don't matter and existence means nothing.
You are just byproducts of the universe, you were not made by Gods or put on this world for a 'special purpose.'

Don't let that stop you from living a happy life though.
Make money, use people for your own personal gain, succeed, die happy.
>>
>>17324015
I wonder what were the final thoughts that passed through cioran mind before he died
>>
>>17324015
You are a dumb faggot

>You don't matter
The vast majority of people and life in general don't matter

>Not here for a specific purpose
>LOL live a happy life, k guiz ;) Just make sure to fuck other over lololol XD
Fuck you. Life is worthless past the age of 18 if you weren't born into a rich family or had determination to make it through. Posts like your's give me the motivation to actually kill myself. Fuck you, you dumb faggot
>>
>>17324015
Thanks, Rand.

To a degree, I agree with your point. But the way you put it just makes you out to be a selfish asshole.
>>
Can't cum. Even when I masturbate. My libido went down and I recently got a gf. Is it because I drink too much and smoke? What gives?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.