[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need my doctors of 4chan My girlfriend was supposed to have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 640x640
I need my doctors of 4chan
My girlfriend was supposed to have her period today, but instead had brown discharge yesterday and today. We are worried because she never has had brown discharge before her period, ussually it was afterwards. It's worth mentioning that we had sex three weeks ago, and she now tells me that when she went home afterwards that she was bleeding. I don't know what this could mean. Does anyone know what's going on?
>>
>>17323759
Sometimes old period blood (that appears brown bc old) will be expelled when a woman is late. She is probably fine.
>>
My period always starts and ends light and brown
>>
>>17323759
I doubt she is pregnant.

If you took her virginity its normal.

Brown discharge on its own is normal.

She is likely just being emotional since her period is here.
>>
>>17323766
Didn't take her virginity on that encounter
>>
I'm just worried about her because I genuinely do care for her. She's going to college this upcoming fall and I don't want to ruin what she worked so hard for.
>>
Brown discharge is probably fetal excrement, sorry bud it sounds like she's pregnant.
>>
Just want some genuine thoughts on the situation and some advice. Would really love to talk to someone about this.
>>
>>17323865
>>17323891
???? What do you want us to say?
I've had brown discharge before. Like this anon says, it's just old blood. >>17323762
If she told you she's bleeding, that's probably her meaning that she's started her regular red period.

Give it a week and take a pregnancy test if you're freaking out so much about it.

This would be a great time for you to reevaluate your birth control methods. If you're so freaked out, you're obviously not confident about it. Are you doing something stupid like the pull out method? Or are you being safer, like combining forms? Birth control pill + condoms are good.

If she's on the pill, is she taking it at the exact same hour every day? It needs to be, otherwise effectiveness goes down.
>>
>>17324051
Literally this.
>>
>>17324079
Are you OP saying that I said literally what you wanted me to say, or are you some anon?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.