[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I've completly fucked everything up with probably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1459291964657.jpg (212 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459291964657.jpg
212 KB, 1920x1080
I think I've completly fucked everything up with probably one of the most amazing girls I could have ever met, now this sounds like the same old story and blah blah blah and theres plenty more fish in the sea,

But this girl to me is perfect, she's beautiful, funny, works hard to make her own money, gave me a lot of attention and was just all round a really nice person to be around

The night started perfect but as it went on and on and we went to a house party with a bunch of her male friends, there was two who were just utter cunts to me because she brought me and my friend along (it was a group night out of 4 of us 2m 2f and we met up with a bunch of her friends later on) but yeah... she messaged me at the end of the night when she was walking home with her friend and these two cunts to tell her when I got home, and I just straight replied that i fucking hate her friends and i wanted to kick the shit out of them, which really isn't like me at all but I didnt give a fuck... so the next day rolls round and were talking very sporadically, i get the feeling her opinion of me has changed after what i said or one of the guys she walked home with said something or they got up to something, so I write her a massive apology for what I said cause it wasnt right what i said especially a reply to her being kind and now I havent heard a thing from her all day and i dont know what to do...
>>
Nothing.

Everytime you fuck up there is not a instant remedy of what to do. Each person has low moments, this is one of yours.

She may think of you different now. Don't try activelly to change that because none of us know how and you will end up fucking up again.

Just keep going and keep trying.
>>
>>17323547
so you displayed these qualities to her:

>he is aggressive and potentially violent towards my friends
>he is either insecure about being teased by my male friends or he lacks a sense of humor
>he acts without thinking, says things without thinking, he's impulsive in a bad way
>he is a cuck/pussy for writing a massive text apology to me
>>
>>17323568
Yeah pretty much, but we've been on dates before and have talked for quite a while so really she should know that I'm not really like that but thats the hard part cause she'll only see this side of me

She did admit that one of her friends was being a cunt that night too but i guess really that doesn't excuse how i acted

>>17323556
good words, thank you
>>
Might have helped if you told her what the problem was rather than just saying you wanted to kick their heads in. I've told my gf exactly the problem I have with her bitch friend but explained it in a way that wasn't me threatening to hit someone.
>>
>>17323603

I did say in the message to her at the start i thought they were cunts and she knew that my friend had a problem with one of them from the get go but either way, i shouldn't have said it really
>>
File: 26-Kirk.w529.h529.jpg (59 KB, 529x529) Image search: [Google]
26-Kirk.w529.h529.jpg
59 KB, 529x529
OP for future reference always use your brain before your emotions with women. If you say something to a woman and you honest-to-god mean it, don't ever apologize for it. You lose 69 points on the alpha scale and become a beta drone in her eyes.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.