[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be 26 >Enjoy anime, manga and vidya and 4chan >Getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1410987748362.jpg (69 KB, 553x599) Image search: [Google]
1410987748362.jpg
69 KB, 553x599
>Be 26
>Enjoy anime, manga and vidya and 4chan
>Getting too old for this shit

What do normalfags my age even do for entertainment? What do they watch, what websites do they visit, what do they do for entertainment when there's nothing to watch? Other than binging Netflix, I have no idea what my peers do for fun.
>>
>>17323447

Same age, lawerfag

>work
>happy hours on friday
>If your single, stay out till 1
>If your not, stay out till 11
>Netflix all day saturday
>If its not sports I'm staying in
>Brunch if your a single girl on sunday

I wish I had time for video games, adults dont do anything.
>>
You learn to enjoy HBO and Netflix. Funny thing is, it's basically the same except it's gritty and has sex scenes so that makes it "adult".
>>
>volunteer
>get a hobby
>cheap hobbies: gardening, programming, running
>read a book, nigga
>go full normie and party

do whatever the fuck you want, man
>>
>>17323500
>Funny thing is, it's basically the same except it's gritty and has sex scenes so that makes it "adult".
Yeah, I don't get why game of thrones is so popular. To me, it feels like
>The rape and castrations make it extra sophisticated
>>
>>17323500
>>17323537

When you look down at people for enjoying what they enjoy, when they're the same people who don't like what you like to watch, you're really no better than they are. You can't expect people to accept and tolerate your interests if you're not willing to do the same for them.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.