[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm around 160lb 5'6 right now. If I lose weight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 300x412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 300x412
So I'm around 160lb 5'6 right now. If I lose weight will I get a boyfriend for sure? I wouldn't have the motivation to lose weight otherwise, I always fail.
>>
nothings for certain but it will probably improve your chances some. But also there are probably some guys that are a little heavier that wouldn't mind dating.
>>
>>17323325
I've been unsuccessful with overweight guys too

Ah, fuck it I'll just get a pet.
>>
Weight is not such a big factor for getting a bf, so you can't say that you get a bf for sure if you loose xxx of weight. If you meet someone who likes you, he'd liked you anyway. And wtf, you're really not that overweight. And i mean, today i saw a women who wasn't the thinest, but i felt very attracted to her. Weight is really not the only thing. There is sooooo much more which can be attractive(personally i like intelligent women which i can have a good conversation with)
>>
I'm 150lb 5'6" male. You're only slightly overweight. Pls b my gf.

Seriously though, your weight, although it certainly isn't a positive, doesn't exclude you from relationships.

Here's the strat to lose it without wanting to die:
>Begin jogging every day, maybe 2 rest days a week
>Download couch to 5k app it's hella easy and will get you burning ~600calories a day running
>Identify two unhealthy foods you eat on a daily/semi-daily basis and substitute them with healthier options with fewer calories.
In a month or two you will be back into normal BMI, and if you keep it up you will likely lose even more. It takes hardly any motivation. Don't try to change too much or you will inevitably fail.

Try to examine yourself to find other reasons as to why you aren't being successful. Are your standards too high? Sending out red flags?
>>
>>17323360
I don't think my standards are too high.

I give up now anyway
>>
>>17323318
This
>>17323360
>Seriously though, your weight, although it certainly isn't a positive, doesn't exclude you from relationships.

I'm dating a fat girl at the moment, and her weight isn't that much of an issue for me, I still think she's pretty and interesting and fun to be around. Plus she has huge tits too, which I like.

Then again, I've always liked girls who were a little on the thick side, so maybe i'm not the right guy to ask. Though there is a limit to how thick a girl can be before it's disgusting. At your weight you're probably fine though.

And for the record, I'm moderately fit and lift weights at the gym regularly. I'm not a fatass who's settling for anything.
>>
Just eat way less and healthy. Shit I've lost 22,50kg just doing absolutely nothing other than that.
>>
>>17323318
If you lose weight and have a nice figure you will get more attention from males. Maybe it would also help being hygienic and also brushing up your style. Ask /fa for details.

But first go to /fit

Don't continue being an entitled fucking land whale.
>>
>>17323318
post a pic of yourself.

5'6" 160 is overweight. there are guys out there that are into bigger girls but it isn't the norm. beauty standards exist and being overweight isn't one of them. lose 25-35lbs, you'll get more attention from guys.

if you truly want to impress/attract then be sure to lift/build muscle. too many uninformed individuals believe that weight-loss is what makes a body look good when in reality it's a body's composition. i guarantee that losing 25-35lbs won't get you to your ideal body image but weight loss in conjunction with lifting and building muscle will.
>>
>for sure
Lol no. At your weight, you're about chubby and most guys have no problem with chubby. If you can't get a boyfriend now, losing weight isn't going to help. All it's going to do is get you attention from guys who want sex.
>>
Fat isn't an issue for some.

Just make sure you have good hygiene.
No nail biting, shower everyday, have some fashion sense etc.
>>
>>17323393
>>17323318
I can confirm that. I've been 113kg once, by the time I've lost weight last year I went to 80kg in few months (from August to November) and I weight 71kg now. I'm 5'11 male.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.