[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The World Will Change
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: Peaky-Blinders-4.jpg (164 KB, 1841x1227) Image search: [Google]
Peaky-Blinders-4.jpg
164 KB, 1841x1227
I have felt the greatest injustice. I have had my child taken away through financial and political alliances, not the truth. I know I have the capability to impact the world with this. To all have been wronged by this UNJUST "justice" system, I feel your pain. I will change this world, but I just need to know where to start. I am a ghost online, not even that facebook shit. But I want to be a ghost capable of starting something real and world altering. I need to know how to commence. Encryption, Any advice is greatly appreciated, and my heart goes out to all of you who have felt my same pain.
>>
google.com
>>
File: 1466941912822.gif (58 KB, 129x111) Image search: [Google]
1466941912822.gif
58 KB, 129x111
>>17323209
You sound like a well adjusted and perfectly sane person OP, I've no idea why someone would think you were unfit to look after a child.
>>
>Certified schizoid disorder
>Pregnant prostitute gets a restraining order after figuring out that he'll murder her before she gets a single child support payment
>OP posted this from a library
>10 minutes of sanity left before he start hucking handfuls of his own excrement at a Subway, screaming about how the system ate his baby
>>
die for a cause and take a bunch of people with you, other than that get used to your own human insignificance

> I have had my child taken away through financial and political alliances, not the truth.
oh you're one of THOSE people. yeah my suggestion was probably where you're headed anyways, good luck.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.